Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kirk Cameron, Using his platorm to promote good

3 posters

:: Media :: Hollywood

Go down

Kirk  Cameron, Using his platorm to promote good Empty Kirk Cameron, Using his platorm to promote good

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:33 pm

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/entertainment/2022/january/i-want-to-use-my-platform-hellip-to-advance-the-good-kirk-cameron-details-journey-from-hollywood-to-faith-in-god

the same water used to soften potatoes, hardens eggs...it's what you're made of.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Kirk  Cameron, Using his platorm to promote good Empty Re: Kirk Cameron, Using his platorm to promote good

Post by Lummy Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:34 pm

Mmm ... wut ...?
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Kirk  Cameron, Using his platorm to promote good Empty Re: Kirk Cameron, Using his platorm to promote good

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:41 pm

kirk Cameron. he so easily might have gone to the dark side. But he didn't. And that's why he doesn't work in leftwing hollywood anymore.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:20 pm

Lummy wrote:Mmm ... wut ...?
Mmm ... hello?
“So the same difficult challenges and influences of Hollywood that turns some people sour and makes them narcissistic and bitter and joyless and afraid to not fit in,” Cameron said, “is the same pressure that actually softened my heart and caused me to embrace gratitude and be thankful for the life that I have and want to use a platform and this Hollywood industry to advance the good.”
Kirk  Cameron, Using his platorm to promote good 452754053

P.S. @Calypso Jones, I didn't know that Kirk Cameron was part of Praeger U. But I did know that his younger sister, Candace, played D.J. on "Full House," and, if I have it correctly, follows in his same Christian footsteps.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down