Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War With China.

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

War With China. Empty War With China.

Post by Lummy Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:00 am

Proof Xi's chi-coms, global public enemy #1, are responsible for unleashing Covid19 on the world. Fauci is implicated as a co-perpetrator, putting so-called gain of function research above any other national or international interests. That is a predictable lack of "situational awareness" from chi-coms but not from the US scientists.

Watch!

From 56:30:

"... My view is that the implications [of the Wuhan debacle] for the PRC leadership are severe politically in china ... over the next four or five years. Something will give, something will happen ... and I wouldn't be surprised if it brings Xi Ping down.

[Among chinese communist party members], there is ... an "absolute absence of humanity. They don't care about human life. They don't value [human life] the way people in the West -- in the United States and Australia do. They are prepared to let millions of people die if that's what it takes to protect their regime." -- Sec of State Pompeo.
Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

War With China. Empty Re: War With China.

Post by HawkTheSlayer Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:34 am

It's a distinct possibility. I don't know how China would finance a drawn out event.
The chi-com's will cut off the flow of goods to the States.

I can tell you this, though.
If folks thought they had to go without or faced rationing like they did in WWII, there's going to be a lot of US, civilian casualties from starvation.

Snowflakes and non-snowflakes alike are too government dependent today.

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:41 am

Lummy wrote:

Proof Xi's chi-coms, global public enemy #1, are responsible for unleashing Covid19 on the world. Fauci is implicated as a co-perpetrator, putting so-called gain of function research above any other national or international interests. That is a predictable lack of "situational awareness" from chi-coms but not from the US scientists.

Watch!

From 56:30:

"... My view is that the implications [of the Wuhan debacle] for the PRC leadership are severe politically in china ... over the next four or five years. Something will give, something will happen ... and I wouldn't be surprised if it brings Xi Ping down.

[Among chinese communist party members], there is ... an "absolute absence of humanity. They don't care about human life. They don't value [human life] the way people in the West -- in the United States and Australia do. They are prepared to let millions of people die if that's what it takes to protect their regime." -- Sec of State Pompeo.
War With China. 179296338 and what do you think will replace him with? ( remember now, i believe there are currently 995million chinks still alive ).
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Lummy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:49 am

The chinese are not our enemy. The chicoms are our enemy and enemy to the rest of the globe. They must be removed.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:53 am

Lummy wrote:The chinese are not our enemy. The chicoms are our enemy and enemy to the rest of the globe. They must be removed.
i beg to differ. all those dinks dont care who controls them. the current chink leadership is doing a wonderful job. cull your masses. they are rodents who do you no service.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:15 pm

Chi-coms are the rodents.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:03 pm

the chinks cant navigate. taiwan will be dropping all the gps sattilites. then the chinks will do a quick study on azmiths. after all the gps ones are gone, they can kill every communication sattilite the chinks use. i realy dont see how a bunch of the witches flying monkeys will be able to pluck the scarecrows hay out of his body.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:12 am

Lummy wrote:The chinese are not our enemy. The chicoms are our enemy and enemy to the rest of the globe. They must be removed.

But the Chinese are their tools and cannon fodder.

And...you ARE at war with China. CHINA gave you this virus; CHINA is paying your little-Hitler government leaders to lock you down in one big prison farm, deny you lifesaving therapudics; forcing that poison Jab on you...probably, Wuhan "scientists" did some help for Pfizer/Moderna on that Jab. Both, it seems, are intended to take life.

The Chinese want to recreate the Ming Dynasty; they want colonies. They don't want whites; and that is what this virus, and when that failed, the Jab...what they're all about.

If there's a god, there will be a plague to wipe that scourge off the Earth. But it doesn't appear there is one; and I think Euro-American-British white are about to become an extinct group.

The world will not be a nicer place for it. The Third World will be the whole world.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:49 pm

Hope you have to do business some time with chi-coms, my cantankerous pal.

You will find that in all things chi-com, you are the mark and servant. In business, they are ridiculous. You are expected to bow to them, and that is simply to establish your relationship to them.

You would not suffer them well, jebe.

I won't suffer them at all. Been there, done that.
Lummy
Lummy

Casey Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:03 pm

thankyou Lummy for fighting for HST in korea.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next