Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Women in the military

+8
Casey Jones
jirqoadai
Red Lily
Crusader
Lone Gunman
vege57
Jen
Calypso Jones
12 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Women in the military - Page 3 Empty Re: Women in the military

Post by JMWinPR Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:25 am

Why on earth did she walk in front of the gun? In general I think it is a bad idea to put young men and women together in close quarters. Sumtin to do wid hormones, hermones and hismones. Had 90 enlisted on the boat, 11 women. Not a month went by without an NJP over fraternization.
We even had a what I referred as a "miracle" pregnancy. I thought she was too stupid to get pregnant and no guy was dumb enough to try. I were wrong on both counts

JMWinPR

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:48 am

JMWinPR wrote:Why on earth did she walk in front of the gun? In general I think it is a bad idea to put young men and women together in close quarters. Sumtin to do wid hormones, hermones and hismones.  Had 90 enlisted on the boat, 11 women. Not a month went by without an NJP over fraternization.
We even had a what I referred as a  "miracle" pregnancy. I thought she was too stupid to get pregnant and no guy was dumb enough to try. I were wrong on both counts
put them in mens uniforms with no bra and no one will ever know.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:02 pm

Casey Jones wrote:
vege57 wrote:
Casey Jones wrote:Let's not kid ourselves.

Our military today is being set up TO FAIL.

We are now a covertly-conquered people, with a puppet pResident; with a Deep State that is fanatically devoted to its true masters - no one will say it but it's obviously the CCP.  Our military is being destroyed - everything from the mental illness that is Wokeidiocy, to the physical destruction this Jab will give, to their being prepared to wage war - ON THEIR OWN NATION.

Putting women, who are weaker, a distraction to the men, and a lot of fun as POWs in enemy hands...putting them in combat roles is part of that aim to destroy morale.  Both of the military and of the civilians back at home.

Bit by bit, the nation falls.  First the Deep State, turning on Trump.  Then the election.  Then, cutting off needed petroleum sources and obliterating the southern border.

Now, sickening the people; turning those who reject this Jab against those who think their medicine isn't working because others didn't take it.  Printing money as fast as possible.  Lying and accusing, and threatening.

Next comes the chaos when the rest of the world, which has relied on the Pax Americana, comes to understand that they're on their own.  And THEN...Chinese piracy and control of the high seas.  Free, unimpeded ocean shipping, gone.

""to the physical destruction this Jab will give,""

More people have died that were not jabbed, A simple fact

I really don't want to hash this out with you.

The facts are there; a person will either see or not see.

It's coming out, that deaths and injuries seem clustered among a small number of lots - which are numbered.  Some lots had no reactions.  Others had thousands.

This doesn't seem accidental.  Politicians in Washington and celebrities in Hollywood, had essentially no reaction.  Eric Clapton, being inconveniently elsewhere, had a bad reaction.  Celene Dion, being in Canada, had an injury - that's finished her career; she's lost her ability to speak.

In Cleveland, Ohio, most politicians got the Jab uneventfully.  Three judges in the Common Pleas Court (felony trials) declined the Jab and later were ordered by the State to get it.

They did, at the last minute.  All three are now dead, in the space of five weeks.

It's becoming obvious this is a compound, and a program, INTENDED TO INJURE AND KILL.  Whether it's a universal wipe-out, or whether they're playing a lottery...sending out some saline to Elites, some light Jab goo to other areas, and ten-percent, absolute POISON...do you wanna play?

I DO NOT.

There was a piece I read in the paper today that surprised me. stating that the vaccine was 100 times safer than the virus, mmm , I would personally have preferred longer odds than that

You can crunch the numbers , Its probably not going to be any comfort for someone that is a little vaccine shy?
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:01 am

The institutional news media are compromised.

Bought. Turned.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:53 am

Casey Jones wrote:The institutional news media are compromised.

Bought.  Turned.

They are certainly a little liberal in their reporting
vege57
vege57

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Dec 26, 2021 4:27 pm

Letting men who claim to be women ruin women's sports and letting obviously NOT UP TO IT, women into the military is a recipe for disaster. We're seeing the one already..i guess we can just sit back with the popcorn and beer to watch the other unfold.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:40 am

Jen wrote:Yup. Women are just as strong and able as men.... ummmm hmmmm....if there's a real battle...you'll want this woman next to you....  Women in the military - Page 3 2812882407

You know I keep hearing that there is no difference between men and women. Why on Earth did God make two genders if they are both the same? Rolling Eyes
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilCat Breath Thu Dec 30, 2021 12:47 pm

Try this
https://youtu.be/rRfCpQx_FDE

EvilCat Breath

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:07 pm

Since all 67 genders are equal, they should all have the same physical standards and requirements.

If women don't want these freaks in their sports, they need to speak up and I'm hearing crickets from the femenists.
Crusader
Crusader

Red Lily and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:17 pm

RV wrote:
Jen wrote:Yup. Women are just as strong and able as men.... ummmm hmmmm....if there's a real battle...you'll want this woman next to you....  Women in the military - Page 3 2812882407

You know I keep hearing that there is no difference between men and women. Why on Earth did God make two genders if they are both the same? Rolling Eyes
All the women I dated were different than guys . Did something change after I got married ?
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next