Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Like I said....It's easy to see who REALLY believes in the 1st Amendment, and Red Lily is NOT one of them:

5 posters

Go down

Like I said....It's easy to see who REALLY believes in the 1st Amendment, and Red Lily is NOT one of them: Empty Like I said....It's easy to see who REALLY believes in the 1st Amendment, and Red Lily is NOT one of them:

Post by Elizabeth Theus Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:22 pm

Well, this MORON is going to say that no-one is trying to "intimidate" you New Zealand REWARDING doctors who agree to euthanize covid patients - Page 3 754610594

Message boards are for differing opinions and not everyone is going to agree. You can put any article out there that you like but it's pointless being offended if someone disagrees with it or points it out as fake news. That's going to happen everywhere and you need to accept that.

If you are just posting an article for consideration I see no need for the vitriolic rhetoric, in retaliation, if someone disagrees with it. Learn to not take it personally, as it is NOT personal, and tone it down please.

I'm locking this thread as it's gone far enough.
Red Lily

https://politicalhaven.forumotion.com/t4602p20-new-zealand-rewarding-doctors-who-agree-to-euthanize-covid-patients#45655
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Like I said....It's easy to see who REALLY believes in the 1st Amendment, and Red Lily is NOT one of them: Empty Re: Like I said....It's easy to see who REALLY believes in the 1st Amendment, and Red Lily is NOT one of them:

Post by Red Lily Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:37 pm

If that's the case, then obviously neither do you as you get hysterical and triggered every time someone disagrees with you.

You go so far as to tell them to STFU!

You don't see that though do you?!
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Like I said....It's easy to see who REALLY believes in the 1st Amendment, and Red Lily is NOT one of them: Empty Re: Like I said....It's easy to see who REALLY believes in the 1st Amendment, and Red Lily is NOT one of them:

Post by Elizabeth Theus Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:42 pm

Red Lily wrote:If that's the case, then obviously neither do you as you get hysterical and triggered every time someone disagrees with you.

You don't seem to comprehend the difference between disagreeing and attacking and being hateful and rude.
And when I'm attacked for no reason.....damn right I say STFU.
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:49 pm

Elizabeth Theus wrote:
Red Lily wrote:If that's the case, then obviously neither do you as you get hysterical and triggered every time someone disagrees with you.

You don't seem to comprehend the difference between disagreeing and attacking and being hateful and rude.

Have I ever abused you? NO! If you disagree please provide a link. I'll be happy to wait.

If you want to push the envelope I can provide plenty of links where you have told me to STFU, called me ignorant, a whiny little bitch, a moron, a leftist, a baby ... etc etc etc.

I think a bit of self reflection is in order.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:51 pm

Red Lily wrote:
Elizabeth Theus wrote:

Have I ever abused you?   NO!   If you disagree please provide a link.  I'll be happy to wait.

If you want to push the envelope I can provide plenty of links where you have told me to STFU, called me ignorant, a whiny little bitch, a moron, a leftist, a baby   ... etc etc etc.

I think a bit of self reflection is in order.

And what did you say just before that? You should right here what a dictator you are by locking the link. We're DONE!
Like I said....It's easy to see who REALLY believes in the 1st Amendment, and Red Lily is NOT one of them: A1b9155ba81eeb32dc53d5da1ae327df
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:00 am

We're all on the same side here. There should be room for us to have differences of opinion within our own groups.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

JMWinPR and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMWinPR Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:41 am

Both of you STOP it. I highly respect both of you, I sometimes disagree, but you both have great thoughts and ideas. As for my disagreeing wid eyether of you I, sometimes have arguments with meself..........and lose. So. please cool it. Take 10 deep breaths then...................SIESTA.
Bye for now

JMWinPR

Red Lily and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotton Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:44 am

This is fascinating. And I've read Harry Potter
Cotton
Cotton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down