Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fascists at Youtube removed another Great American Video.

+6
Elizabeth Theus
Lummy
RV
2cent
Calypso Jones
Great American
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The fascists at Youtube removed another Great American Video. Empty Re: The fascists at Youtube removed another Great American Video.

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:33 am

A strange thing i am finding is that so called conservative sites are showing signs of their own fascism.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

The fascists at Youtube removed another Great American Video. Empty Re: The fascists at Youtube removed another Great American Video.

Post by 2cent Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:43 pm

LA Righty wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:A strange thing i am finding is that so called conservative sites are showing signs of their own fascism.

You mean RepublicanOperative? The moderator is a 100% punk and a bitch, and a liar.
Conservative Libertarian, I didn't realize LA Righty was you. Well, I'll be dogged. Keep fighting the good fight.

Btw, RO has been defunked for some time now. That is, unless someone restored it back the half-life it was leading.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:48 pm

I would advise all to read it carefully, "we think it violates our misinformation policy". Notice it says "we think it violates", they don't know it violates, it merely has to disagree with their leftist views for them to censure, delete and ban the video.

This is the communist way. Anything that smacks of Conservatism or that possibly disagrees with their leftist opinions gets labeled as "misinformation".
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Thom Paine and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:35 pm

RV wrote:I would advise all to read it carefully, "we think it violates our misinformation policy". Notice it says "we think it violates", they don't know it violates, it merely has to disagree with their leftist views for them to censure, delete and ban the video.

This is the communist way. Anything that smacks of Conservatism or that possibly disagrees with their leftist opinions gets labeled as "misinformation".

Yeah, I caught that too. These people need to be slapped good and hard with foreign censorship for awhile to get an idea of how good they have it.

Quit bitching, California. I'm sick of it.
Lummy
Lummy

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next