Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking: Jury finds Ghislaine Maxwell guilty of sex trafficking a minor

+3
Calypso Jones
vege57
Elizabeth Theus
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Breaking: Jury finds Ghislaine Maxwell guilty of sex trafficking a minor - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking: Jury finds Ghislaine Maxwell guilty of sex trafficking a minor

Post by 2cent Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:25 am

Calypso Jones wrote:She pays and her big time repeat customers get to carry on with their vile and perverted lives.  
Why's that the first thing to cross my mind? I wonder how much time off they're offering her to reveal names. But then, the victims could do that for nothing in return. Hmm.

2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Breaking: Jury finds Ghislaine Maxwell guilty of sex trafficking a minor - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking: Jury finds Ghislaine Maxwell guilty of sex trafficking a minor

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:21 am

Holding that info as a chess piece got Epstein killed. It may be the death of her. unless she got the message delivered to her from those that think she best keep quiet.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:22 am

2cent wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:She pays and her big time repeat customers get to carry on with their vile and perverted lives.  
Why's that the first thing to cross my mind?  I wonder how much time off they're offering her to reveal names.  But then, the victims could do that for nothing in return.  Hmm.

stop thinking she is innocent. as she herself lead a few rapes of 14y/o girls.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:49 am

jirqoadai wrote:
2cent wrote:
Why's that the first thing to cross my mind?  I wonder how much time off they're offering her to reveal names.  But then, the victims could do that for nothing in return.  Hmm.

What EVER gave you the slightest notion I thought of that piece of trash lower than pond scum, as innocent?

All I'm saying is that Mz. Pond Scum's info is likely not all that valuable to LE. Tsk. Tsk.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:54 am

2cent wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:
2cent wrote:

What EVER gave you the slightest notion I thought of that piece of trash lower than pond scum, as innocent?

All I'm saying is that Mz. Pond Scum's info is likely not all that valuable to LE.  Tsk.  Tsk.
this maxwell scum is basicaly getting off scott free. they determined guilt of facilitation of child sex trafficing. which is peanuts to her strapping on a strapon and leading the gang. the prosecutors have whitewashed this so bad, that the world is laughing at our nations morals once more.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:36 pm

First Maxwell, Now Prince Andrew? New Legal Development Could Mean Big Trouble for Epstein-Linked Royal

https://www.westernjournal.com/first-maxwell-now-prince-andrew-new-legal-development-mean-big-trouble-epstein-linked-royal/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=wcjemail&utm_campaign=CAN&utm_content=2021-12-30&ats_es=57139bde57e070d7cce67b2f02003c45
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:05 pm

our FIB will send in a wet team to take out Maxwell for the brit royalty.  Might be protecting Tony Blair too.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Daily Bread and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:07 pm

Here's my scenario on the corrupt DOJ in this country . The Democrat/ Marxist controlled FBI , Judges and Lawyers will strike a deal with Maxwell to lie and set up Trump so he can't be reelected . I bet this government already has processed false flight records ,and witnesses to present to an ignorant population that's eager to be led around by the nose thru a Trump hating media .
Ridiculous ? Wait and see how well this Hollywood orchestrated line of bullshit gets presented .
Maxwell will get pardoned by Brandon
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

JMWinPR and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:15 am

Feds quietly announce dropped case against Epstein’s jail guards following Maxwell’s guilty verdict

https://americanwirenews.com/feds-quietly-announce-dropped-case-against-epsteins-jail-guards-following-maxwells-guilty-verdict/?utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_source=Get%20Response&utm_term=EMAIL&utm_content=Newsletter&utm_campaign=bizpac
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:09 pm

jirqoadai wrote:
2cent wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:
2cent wrote:

All I'm saying is that Mz. Pond Scum's info is likely not all that valuable to LE.  Tsk.  Tsk.
this maxwell scum is basicaly getting off scott free. they determined guilt of facilitation of child sex trafficing. which is peanuts to her strapping on a strapon and leading the gang. the prosecutors have whitewashed this so bad, that the world is laughing at our nations morals once more.
What has that got to do with accusing me thinking Maxwell was innocent?
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next