Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jill Biden Visits Waukesha and Somehow Manages to Make Things Worse

+2
Sprintcyclist
Elizabeth Theus
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jill Biden Visits Waukesha and Somehow Manages to Make Things Worse - Page 2 Empty Re: Jill Biden Visits Waukesha and Somehow Manages to Make Things Worse

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:54 pm

He's successfully destroying the economy.

He's successfully making people hate the left.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Jill Biden Visits Waukesha and Somehow Manages to Make Things Worse - Page 2 Empty Re: Jill Biden Visits Waukesha and Somehow Manages to Make Things Worse

Post by USC Sun Dec 19, 2021 2:59 pm

Let's go Brandon!

USC

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Mon Dec 20, 2021 12:09 am

Calypso Jones wrote:He's successfully destroying the economy.

He's successfully making people hate the left.

Greg Hunter, usawatchdog.com, had Bo Polny on on his channel on Saturday. Greg's cracking, I think, as we all are, with the craziness - he was banned from Ewe Toob and now uses Rumble. No residuals from advertising, there.

I'm not sure who Bo is - he's some sort of preacher, he claims he's able to understand current events through Scriptural prophesy. He denies being a seer or prophet; but he had some interesting claims.

One that caught my ear was, he asserts, the fraud had to continue, so that the world knows what they have done. What their plans are and what they have been up to and mean for us. Otherwise, it was just a crime stopped.

https://usawatchdog.com/2022-black-horse-year-global-truth-celebration-bo-polny/

I'm not big on the televangelist thing; but there were some interesting parts to this interview. He says it will all come down quickly, once it starts to fail - and I sure hope that's the case.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2