Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BREAKING: Tornadoes Rip Through Multiple States Overnight...Factory Roof Collapes In KY...At Least 50 Feared Dead...Workers Trapped Inside IL Amazon Facility

+2
HawkTheSlayer
Elizabeth Theus
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

BREAKING: Tornadoes Rip Through Multiple States Overnight...Factory Roof Collapes In KY...At Least 50 Feared Dead...Workers Trapped Inside IL Amazon Facility Empty BREAKING: Tornadoes Rip Through Multiple States Overnight...Factory Roof Collapes In KY...At Least 50 Feared Dead...Workers Trapped Inside IL Amazon Facility

Post by Elizabeth Theus Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:21 pm

Last night, tornadoes and severe storms ripped through multiple states, including Arkansas, Kentucky, Tennessee, Illinois, and Missouri, leaving death and destruction in their path.

Please pray for the victims…

Kentucky Governor Andy Beshear held a press conference early this morning. “It’s devastating,” he said, as he declared a state of emergency and activated 181 guardsmen from the National Guard.

“We believe our death toll from this event will exceed 50 Kentuckians and probably end up closer to 70 or 100 lost lives,” he said. “We will make it through this,” he added. “We will rebuild; we are strong, resilient people.”

NBC News– Beshear said four tornadoes, one of which stayed on the ground for more than 200 miles after touching down, had swept through the state. Almost 60,000 Kentuckians had been left without power, he said.

The city of Mayfield had been “devastated,” he said, adding that a roof collapse at a candle factory had “resulted in mass casualties.”

Beshear said four tornadoes, one of which stayed on the ground for more than 200 miles after touching down, had swept through the state. Almost 60,000 Kentuckians had been left without power, he said.

Article, Tweets and videos continued....
https://100percentfedup.com/breaking-tornadoes-rip-through-multiple-states-overnight-factory-roof-collapes-in-ky-at-least-50-feared-dead-workers-trapped-inside-il-amazon-facility/

Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

BREAKING: Tornadoes Rip Through Multiple States Overnight...Factory Roof Collapes In KY...At Least 50 Feared Dead...Workers Trapped Inside IL Amazon Facility Empty Re: BREAKING: Tornadoes Rip Through Multiple States Overnight...Factory Roof Collapes In KY...At Least 50 Feared Dead...Workers Trapped Inside IL Amazon Facility

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:33 pm

You just knew it was going to be bad when a cold front runs into record warm air. Thankfully, the tail end of the front had much less dynamics. As the line of showers approached here this morning, they intensified.
When they got to the northern part of the county , they lost most of their intensity.
We got no wind to speak of and .25 inches of rain.

And for that, I'm thankful.

Red Lily, 2cent and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

BREAKING: Tornadoes Rip Through Multiple States Overnight...Factory Roof Collapes In KY...At Least 50 Feared Dead...Workers Trapped Inside IL Amazon Facility Empty Re: BREAKING: Tornadoes Rip Through Multiple States Overnight...Factory Roof Collapes In KY...At Least 50 Feared Dead...Workers Trapped Inside IL Amazon Facility

Post by Elizabeth Theus Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:39 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:You just knew it was going to be bad when a cold front runs into record warm air. Thankfully, the tail end of the front had much less dynamics. As the line of showers approached here this morning, they intensified.
When they got to the northern part of the county , they lost most of their intensity.

BINGO! I'm kinda' worried about around here next week. We're having some lows down in the 20s, and next Wednesday they're predicting the high to be about 78 degrees. That's a huge difference in temps in just one day......makes me nervous. Last night we had terrible winds, ripped a lot of decorations off the porch--ripped wind socks off the pole, knocked over some heavy pots, etc. Half the night we couldn't sleep listening to the wind howling...
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:49 pm

Mai's me, I don't need dat!
I get enough during hurricane season.

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:21 pm

something tells me the far majority who were devistatd were communists. i can remember on election night KY started that night at 1,000,000 JB vs. 900 DJT. pfft. WGAFF
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:09 am

Elizabeth Theus wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:You just knew it was going to be bad when a cold front runs into record warm air. Thankfully, the tail end of the front had much less dynamics. As the line of showers approached here this morning, they intensified.

BINGO!  I'm kinda' worried about around here next week.  We're having some lows down in the 20s, and next Wednesday they're predicting the high to be about 78 degrees.  That's a huge difference in temps in just one day......makes me nervous.  Last night we had terrible winds, ripped a lot of decorations off the porch--ripped wind socks off the pole, knocked over some heavy pots, etc.  Half the night we couldn't sleep listening to the wind howling...

ooooooohhhhhhhhh, that'ld be scary.
Good luck

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:11 am

current cloud movement over essex county ma at 110mph. winds at 40
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Sun Dec 12, 2021 3:18 am

Just saw the results on TV
Looks like an explosion.

Good luck all, may Gods caring hands be over you all.

Sprintcyclist

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:25 am

My husband's cousin & family in KY had their house clean wiped out. They found said cousins way out in a field somewhere. All alive, except the oldest boy has no feeling from the waist down. (Yes, the middle of that 200 mi. stretch.)

Oh dear, sweet Jesus, please help them all.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily, Abby08 and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:26 am

I hear ya. All we ended up with was our power being out for 8 hours or so. Think I'll count our blessings.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer, Abby08 and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next