Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Olympics bosses have just made it even easier for trans athletes to beat women

+2
Crusader
Red Lily
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Olympics bosses have just made it even easier for trans athletes to beat women Empty Olympics bosses have just made it even easier for trans athletes to beat women

Post by Red Lily Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:55 pm

The decision by the International Olympic Committee to scrap rules on hormone levels for male-born trans women athletes is bad news for elite female sports stars. It creates a shameful mismatch that makes a mockery of fair play.

Always first on the podium for self-congratulation, the IOC continues its quest to be a transgender champion at the expense of elite women athletes with newly announced guidelines that will prove another bodyblow to females in sport.

Somehow, while trumpeting its credentials as a standard bearer of human rights, the IOC totally ignores the hard-fought battle waged by women over the last 100 years just to be treated as equals, and allows trans women – who were born as men – to compete against them. Now that mismatch has been made even easier.

Rules governing the level of testosterone in an athlete’s body have been relaxed, and are now deemed “medically unnecessary” by the IOC. Athletes born as male – and let’s be honest, that is who this is largely about – no longer have to artificially reduce their testosterone levels in the run-up to competition.  

Female-born athletes wishing to compete against men face no barriers either but can you name just one?  

The IOC rules had previously asked that transgender athletes wishing to compete as females should record testosterone levels below 10 nanomoles per litre for at least 12 months before their first competition. Even then, however, many scientists said the guidelines did little to mitigate the biological advantages of those who have gone through puberty as males, including bone and muscle density. Millennia of evolution can’t be dismissed.

This was an issue that affected Kiwi weightlifter Laurel Hubbard, 43, who became something of a trans poster person for this year’s Tokyo games having switched gender to compete in the +87kg women’s category. After all the hoo-ha and back-slapping, ironically Hubbard was a total flop, failing to record a single successful lift and has now quit the sport. Job done.

Not everyone bought the woke agenda here, with Belgian athlete Anna Vanbellinghen, who competed in the same category as Hubbard, labelling the Kiwi’s appearance “a bad joke.”

But that didn't stop the IOC claiming a gold medal for moral superiority for what was a very public but single instance of allowing a male-born athlete way past their best to compete against women.

Alongside Hubbard, there was also much fanfare for Canadian footballer Quinn, who while now identifying as a man was born female and plays in the Canadian women’s team. So lemme get this straight, an athlete who was born a woman competes as a woman. Err, somehow that’s progress?  

You can see how the idiocy of trans thinking is not just unfair, it’s a humiliating slap in the face for those elite female-born athletes who have devoted their lives to excelling in the sporting arena, only to have genetics suddenly appear as a final hurdle when the finishing line seemed so close.

To even try to understand the cockeyed thinking here, you have to first accept the critical theory on gender, which the IOC has swallowed wholesale. And that is that a person’s sex as identified at birth is not fixed to their gender. That what’s between someone’s legs does not determine who they are, it’s what’s between their ears.

Women can become men who can become women. Despite the fact that scientifically this is almost impossible – there are some very rare intersex chromosomal disorders that might prove the exception – it is a woke view of the world that has crept into many walks of life, with elite sport being one of the more recent.

Interestingly, it must be said that this is something that appears largely in amateur sport, of which the Olympics is the biggest stage. Professional sport tends to prefer the more traditional, binary outlook. Why? Because it’s fairer. When trans woman Fallon Fox was pitted against Tamikka Brents in a mixed martial arts contest back in 2014, the outcome was more an attack than a competitive match.

Fox fractured her opponent’s skull before winning in a technical knockout. After the bout, Brents confessed, “I can only say that I have never felt so dominated in my life and that I am an abnormally strong woman in my own right.” That might be an extreme case, but that’s what can happen.

Certainly, the latest IOC guidelines do nothing to ensure that this sort of grossly unfair mismatch doesn’t become a more frequent spectacle at an elite sporting level. While professing to be all about fairness and inclusivity, in announcing their new rules today the ruling body of the Olympics has gone backwards with its acquiescence to the trans lobby.

Women’s rights have been sacrificed at the woke altar by the clueless, self-appointed guardians of morality in sport that sit on the IOC. Female athletes will rightly feel cheated, because this is a disgrace.

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/540569-ioc-olympics-trans-athletes/

'Womens' sport in the Olympics is not something I watch but unless female athletes start taking a stand it will be no more.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Olympics bosses have just made it even easier for trans athletes to beat women Empty Re: Olympics bosses have just made it even easier for trans athletes to beat women

Post by Crusader Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:37 pm

It's time for women to walk away from the event when they are to compete against males.  When enough refuse to lose to men in public and nobody watches women's sports anymore the IOC will get the message.

I wasn't the fastest sprinter on the track team in high school, but I could outrun every girl there by a full second in the 100M dash. I could have been an Olympian.

Last edited by Crusader on Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and Sprintcyclist like this post

Back to top Go down

Olympics bosses have just made it even easier for trans athletes to beat women Empty Re: Olympics bosses have just made it even easier for trans athletes to beat women

Post by Red Lily Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:40 pm

Only the female athletes themselves can turn this around.  Feminists have been oddly quiet about this for far too long too. They seem to have been more interested in bringing law suits against men who whistled at them, or looked at them the wrong way, 40 years ago,
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer, Crusader, 2cent and Sprintcyclist like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:07 pm

I posted this article somewhere else and got called transphobic. Lol

Dontcha just love the left? Rolling Eyes
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:35 am

Red Lily wrote:I posted this article somewhere else and got called transphobic.  Lol

Dontcha just love the left?   Rolling Eyes
Yes. We're just all too ecstatic over the way they insist on destroying everything they touch.

You're right about the women, too. They pulled this same nonsense over Clinton. (As in, ignoring his proclivity to abusing women.) But then, feminazi's never were feminists. They've always hated strong, honest, feminine women.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:43 am

Lia Thomas, a 22-year old transgender swimmer at the University of Pennsylvania, has been shattering women’s records at the school.

Before her transition, she competed for three years at Penn as a man, named Will Thomas.

At a meet including Princeton and Cornell on Nov. 20, Thomas had a 1:43:47 time in the 200-meter freestyle and 4:35:06 in the 500-meter freestyle.

These times were records for Penn and would have placed Thomas second and third, respectively, in the NCAA Women’s Championships, according to the website OutKick.

It is unknown when Thomas transitioned from male to female, but the swimmer competed as a man as recently as November 2019. NCAA rules mandate at least one year of testosterone suppression treatment to be eligible to compete as a woman.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/sports-life/trans-university-of-pennsylvania-swimmer-sparks-outrage-after-smashing-womens-records/news-story/10375502467ce96736b5b2312772ddeb

Olympics bosses have just made it even easier for trans athletes to beat women ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fnypost.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F2%2F2021%2F12%2Flia-thomas-trans-swimmer-record

Olympics bosses have just made it even easier for trans athletes to beat women ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fcalfkicker.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2021%2F12%2Fswimmer
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:58 am

All of it is so unbelievably sick and twisted. A local church had an interesting message on its billboard a few weeks back:

"Sexual confusion
Gender confusion
(Another, I forget) confusion:

The author of confusion is Satan."

I thought it quite effective.

As for the IOC, we've all been reading for some time now just how perverted they are: Coaches abusing little girls, and all manner of "not nice" behavior.
Back in the day I used to actually get a thrill out of the Olympics; watching our teams compete, and burst with pride as they won medals. (I especially enjoyed figure skating, gymnastics, and downhill skiing.)
Anymore? <SHRUG> You won't have me searching out any event, that's for sure.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:02 pm

USA swimming official resigns amid transgender athlete controversy.

Female swimmers back down on boycott for fear of being labeled transphobic and being banned from Ivy League championship.

Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:59 pm

I think the media is responsible for all the shit they've sculpted into news of the last 10 years. They are making fodder for their own amusement and slogging that will last them as long as they want to waddle in it.

It isn't real. It can't be. It is crap. Our media is disgusting.

Nothing here changes my opinion or position, or the opinion or position of anyone else one bit.

Boycott the Olympics.

It's ridiculous that Fox would even touch it.
Lummy
Lummy

Red Lily and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:21 pm

The Olympics will be broadcast by NBC and it's affiliates.

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next