Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USA today: Thanksgiving represents the dark side of Genocide

Go down

USA today:  Thanksgiving represents the dark side of Genocide Empty USA today: Thanksgiving represents the dark side of Genocide

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:35 pm

poor turkeys.   Prepare Ham.

https://www.weaselzippers.us/476803-usa-today-thanksgiving-represents-the-dark-shadow-of-genocide/#disqus_thread  

The left is gonna keep on trying to destroy Thanksgiving for the rest of us.  LOLOL So far no luck.

I popped into store yesterday, not for Thanksgiving day foods. I just needed some waters and paper products..we're in Florida at Son's house and i just wanted to help out some with these purchases..lots of guests coming in. I was AMAZED at the Number of people in the store buying for their Thanksgiving day meal. HOW do you DO that. I start shopping in september and put it aside. As soon as the turkey and ham comes out in the store which is late october or early november...that's when i buy it and freeze it. I even purchase my new years day feast foods. I hate it. Somehow you have to have sauerkraut and blackeyed peas in that meal. Do you know how hard it is to get kids to eat sauerkraut and black eyed peas on New Years day??!! near impossible.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

USA today:  Thanksgiving represents the dark side of Genocide Empty Re: USA today: Thanksgiving represents the dark side of Genocide

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:05 pm

WHY does the left always try to ruin Thanksgiving??    

FDR did it during his administration...the intent to spend the way out of depression which doesn't work.

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/scott-whitlock/2021/11/25/flashback-book-exposes-time-fdr-messed-thanksgiving-and
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

USA today:  Thanksgiving represents the dark side of Genocide Empty Re: USA today: Thanksgiving represents the dark side of Genocide

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:38 pm

WHO are we thanking at Thanksgiving. I bet Mark Dice or Avi ..... couldn't get a lefitimate answer out of that question in their man on the street interviews.

Well....of course it is God. We are thankful to God for this land after that long and arduous voyage across the atlantic. And the fact that they made it through their trials and tribulations in this new land.

THAT is why the left hates Thanksgiving. Because it is a time to be Thankful to God for this land, the blessings he has bestowed on us and the founding of this nation.

What's the left do? Anything that is in opposition to God. God says be thankful. Worship him and thank Him, the giver of our blessings. The left wants to change the day or make it a day of unpleasantness. They want to eliminate the holiday. They want to smear the holiday and they've mostly succeeded in criminalizing Columbus.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down