Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is IN these vaccines. Can this be real??

+3
Lummy
Abby08
Calypso Jones
7 posters

Go down

What is IN these vaccines.  Can this be real?? Empty What is IN these vaccines. Can this be real??

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:39 pm

If this is legitimate it is horrifying.

https://magainstitute.com/ep102-dr-carrie-madej-exposes-the-push-for-transhumanism-by-those-pushing-the-gene-jab/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

What is IN these vaccines.  Can this be real?? Empty Re: What is IN these vaccines. Can this be real??

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:43 pm

Not to be redundant but the potential in this is ....horrifying.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transhumanism

These scientists don't really seem to have the benefit of humankind as their goal.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

What is IN these vaccines.  Can this be real?? Empty Re: What is IN these vaccines. Can this be real??

Post by Abby08 Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:20 pm

I saw a movie like that. Everyone who hadn't been transformed, was sought out and, killed.
Abby08
Abby08

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:21 pm

Alfalfa sprouts! Mmmm ...
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Thu Dec 30, 2021 2:58 pm

The "vaccines" contain components that are proven to be poison to the human body.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Dec 30, 2021 3:46 pm

CDC warns folk that there are hazardous chemicals in the home tests. you think anybody gets that, understands it, takes precautions? LOL HAO no.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:48 pm

Calypso Jones wrote: CDC warns folk that there are hazardous chemicals in the home tests.  you think anybody gets that, understands it, takes precautions?  LOL  HAO no.

Do you have a link to this hazardous chemicals thing?
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:03 pm

Abby08 wrote:I saw a movie like that.  Everyone who hadn't been transformed,  was sought out and, killed.
that was called cambodia. the reason they fell was they also killed off the ones who did transform. just like all the rest. more leftist die from leftist countiries than righties die from those leftist.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:55 pm

Calypso Jones wrote: CDC warns folk that there are hazardous chemicals in the home tests.  you think anybody gets that, understands it, takes precautions?  LOL  HAO no.

I had gotten that home test kit. Used one. Not hard.

The hazardous chemical is the reagent. Used properly, it's no more dangerous than model-airplane glue. If you sniff it or deliberately spread it out to stink up the air in your home, it may cause injury.

I agree it's not properly marked - but nothing surprises me with this Covidiotic circus.

A also am losing patience with the hysterical tone of so much of these "discoveries." Seems these people have been reading Yahoo Nooze, so long, they've forgotten how to write with measured, effective phrasing.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:00 pm

Casey Jones wrote:

I had gotten that home test kit.  Used one.  Not hard.

The hazardous chemical is the reagent.  Used properly, it's no more dangerous than model-airplane glue.  If you sniff it or deliberately spread it out to stink up the air in your home, it may cause injury.

I agree it's not properly marked - but nothing surprises me with this Covidiotic circus.

A also am losing patience with the hysterical tone of so much of these "discoveries."  Seems these people have been reading Yahoo Nooze, so long, they've forgotten how to write with measured, effective phrasing.

Components of the "vaccine" is derived from aborted fetuses. Of course the Democrats won't let that information out.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Casey Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum