Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Covid vaxx is Satanic says Clay Clark

+2
Sprintcyclist
Calypso Jones
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Covid vaxx is Satanic says Clay Clark Empty The Covid vaxx is Satanic says Clay Clark

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:00 pm

https://freedomfirstnetwork.com/2021/11/clay-clark-provides-the-proof-that-the-covid-19-vaccines-are-satanic

Clay Clark, the mastermind behind the ReAwaken America Tour, returns to share some practical tools that every American can use to wake up their family and friends to what’s really going on. During the course of this conversation, he provides the evidence to support his belief that The Jab is nothing short of Satanic.
by The Jeff Dornik Show November 23, 2021 in Conservatism, Conspiracy Theory, Crime and Guns, Cultural Marxism, Deep State, Democrats, Elections, Everything, Healthcare, Interview, Leftism, News Media, Politics, Religion, Republicans, Science and Tech, The Jeff Dornik Show

America is in the midst of a spiritual battle. Unfortunately most Americans don’t understand that this goes beyond just the political battles or even the cultural battles. As my good friend JD Rucker always reminds me, we are going up against the Powers and Principalities. So when Clay Clark told me that he believes the COVID-19 Injections are Satanic, I didn’t blink an eye and nodded right along.

Now, Clay didn’t come on my show to tell me that The Jab is Satanic. In fact, he spent the majority of the interview sharing ten practical tools that every person can use to wake up their friends and family, especially in light of the fact that we’re all getting together over the Thanksgiving holiday. I highly encourage you to listen to the entire episode and use these tools as you focus on red-pilling those people around you.

However, when looking at the big picture, it’s important to also understand what we are going up against. I asked Clay flat-out, “What’s coming next in relation to COVID-19 and the ‘vaccines’?” His response was that it’s going to get much worse before it gets better. He predicts that there will be a Great Awakening and revival in America, but only after things get extremely bad. This is why it’s so important that we keep fighting to get the truth out there… it may not pay off in the short-term, but if we are playing the long game it’s totally worth it.

We are going up against a Deep State deeper than any of us even realize. It’s clear that we are witnessing Satanic powers pulling the strings behind the scenes. You will have to hear Clay rattle of the proofs that tell him the mRNA injections are in and of themselves Satanic tools. The use of 666 in several aspects related to The Jab, to the occultic beliefs and behaviors of those behind the injections, and even some of the ingredients all point to the fact that it is Satanic.

Walk-in Tubs Paid by Medicare
Walk-In Bathtubs
Ads by Revcontent
Find Out More >
I hope that this episode is encouraging to you. Yes, we are going up against a coordinated effort by the globalists unlike anything we’ve seen in our lifetime. It is entirely accurate for Clay to predict that things are going to get much worse before they get better. However, it’s important that we remain encouraged knowing that God will win in the end.

Throughout history, God often times waited until things got really bad and even impossible before moving and saving the day. This is allows God to get all the glory as opposed to any person. I believe that this is what is happening today.

As we head into the holiday season and getting together with friends and family, it’s so important that we all start these important conversations about what’s really going on. Take the next month to focus on waking up those around you to the truth. Use the tools that Clay cites in this episode and point people in the right direction, red-pilling everyone you come into contact with.

For information on getting tickets to Clay Clark’s ReAwaken America Tour and all of the resources he cites in this episode, please visit http://thrivetimeshow.com.

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

The Covid vaxx is Satanic says Clay Clark Empty Re: The Covid vaxx is Satanic says Clay Clark

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Nov 23, 2021 9:05 pm

video at link.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

The Covid vaxx is Satanic says Clay Clark Empty Re: The Covid vaxx is Satanic says Clay Clark

Post by Sprintcyclist Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:16 am

FAKE NEWS

FAKE NEWS

FAKE NEWS

I take that back, it is not even news.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by billy the kid Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:57 am

Well, the news is that conjob19 cases are rising in the UK....
Irrespective of whether the cases are jabbed or unjabbed it proves
one thing, and that is that the jab doesnt work...many links
when googled will show that the efficacy of all jabs is reducing
dramatically...

billy the kid

Casey Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:09 am

billy the kid wrote:Well, the news is that conjob19 cases are rising in the UK....
Irrespective of whether the cases are jabbed or unjabbed it proves
one thing, and that is that the jab doesnt work...many links
when googled will show that the efficacy of all jabs is reducing
dramatically...

Everyone will get covid. What happens after that is the concern.

The Covid vaxx is Satanic says Clay Clark 95119

https://www.medpagetoday.com/special-reports/exclusives/95119

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:13 am

This is not a game Billy. I am not 'scoring points to win.'

The Covid vaxx is Satanic says Clay Clark Uk-death-rates

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/11/scicheck-why-its-easy-to-misinterpret-numbers-of-deaths-among-the-vaccinated/

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:17 am

......... In recent weeks, one piece of data has gotten a lot of attention: 99.5% of all the people dying from COVID-19 in the U.S. are unvaccinated. ..........

https://theconversation.com/us-is-split-between-the-vaccinated-and-unvaccinated-and-deaths-and-hospitalizations-reflect-this-divide-164460

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by billy the kid Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:38 am

Sprintcyclist wrote:This is not a game Billy. I am not 'scoring points to win.'

The Covid vaxx is Satanic says Clay Clark Uk-death-rates

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/11/scicheck-why-its-easy-to-misinterpret-numbers-of-deaths-among-the-vaccinated/
Who said anything about it being a game or scoring points....I didnt....

billy the kid

Back to top Go down

Post by billy the kid Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:53 am

US COVID Deaths In 2021 Have Surpassed 2020's Total... Despite Vaccines, Treatments | ZeroHedge
Ooops....

billy the kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:28 am

It stands to reason that the more people who get vaxxed, then more of the vaxxed people will get Covid because it does not prevent you from getting the virus it merely reduces your symptoms and it's not going to just magically vanish.

Get the vaxx or don't get the vaxx. You can't strong-arm people either way.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next