Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rapper Travis Scott, Mass Hysteria, and the music industrys wide open portal to hell

Go down

Rapper Travis Scott, Mass Hysteria, and the music industrys wide open portal to hell Empty Rapper Travis Scott, Mass Hysteria, and the music industrys wide open portal to hell

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Nov 10, 2021 11:36 am

https://noqreport.com/2021/11/10/travis-scott-mass-hypnosis-and-the-music-industrys-wide-open-portal-to-hell/

believe it or not.    the coincidences and outright evidence is concerning.

Rapper Travis Scott, Mass Hysteria, and the music industrys wide open portal to hell Travis-Scott-Mass-Hypnosis-and-The-Music-Industrys-Wide-Open-Portal-to-Hell

‘Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.’ – Confucius

It’s rare that an event in our world has much of an effect on me. After all, we’ve been subjected to crisis after crisis, and horror after horror for the last 20 plus years. I’m old enough to know what life was like before 9/11 and Columbine, and I can recall the peace of mind we shared before twenty-four hour cable news commandeered the collective conscience. The new normal is anything but normal.

I’ve learned to tune the programming out, but the fact remains… we are all targets of psychological warfare. Of trauma based mind control.

It is done by the media through the repetition and replay of traumatic, shocking events. By exaggerating fear in order to bypass critical thinking. It’s done with imagery and symbols that are mostly ignored by the active mind, but speak directly to the subconscious mind. A type of hypnosis. Traumatic, tragic, and fear-inducing events, like what just happened at the Travis Scott concert at Astroworld Houston, become symbolic milestones in our lives, implanted deeply into the subconscious mind by people who know how group psychology works.

Furthermore, we’re in an abusive relationship with government and media. They tell us what to think, and then punish us for deviating from their script. It’s classical abuse, and we are the abused.

On Sunday morning I saw a news story about the Travis Scott Astroworld event, where at least 8 people died in the audience as Travis Scott mumble rapped over their dead bodies in a ghastly sea of very clear Satanic symbolism and imagery.

Here’s an incredibly disturbing video of this…

As Vigilant Citizen reports:

The Astroworld festival took place on November 5th, which is a few days after Samhain – the ancient festival of death and sacrifice. The week around November 1st is known to be the time of the year when the “veil” between this world and the “underworld” is the thinnest. In occult circles, Samhain is still observed and it is celebrated with animal and human sacrifice.

Rapper Travis Scott, Mass Hysteria, and the music industrys wide open portal to hell 2021-11-07-13_13_19-140554NCJRS.pdf

In this article about Samhain, a druid states:

Samhain is a time when the doorway to the “other world” is open and we can commune with the dead—a time of divination.

Appropriately enough, everything about Astroworld is all about a “doorway to another world”.

The first story I saw about this had something to do with people being injected by someone in the audience with a syringe, and then falling unconscious and dying of heart attacks. While I may ordinarily brush something like this off and go on about my day, this story had a very deep emotional impact on me.

I’ve come in contact with this energy before in my life, and I recognize it for what it is. It’s very dark, and very magnetic, tapping into an undercurrent of cultural fascination about death, ritual, sacrifice, and yes, Satanism. It’s difficult to explain. It’s about the frequency or vibration that the content carries. Something I can only describe as evil, or as coming into contact with an evil force or energy.

The Travis Scott story stuck in my mind for the last few days, and compelled me to write this article, as I want to be certain that the significance of what the music industry is doing is not overlooked or swept under the rug.

But that’s exactly what’s already happening.

Look, the only place in our culture where you will regularly find overtly Satanic and demonic messaging, symbolism, and imagery is the music industry, especially the rap music industry. No matter how much blood, guts, bizarre sex rituals, demonic costumery, dead bodies, murder, dismemberment, and torture they parade before your eyes, you’re not supposed to call it for what it is.

But now it’s so over-the-top obvious, that people around the world are calling it like they see it. Astroworld was a Satanic sacrifice, and friends, it really doesn’t get much more blatant than this. I even asked my 17-year old daughter what she thought, and she immediately commented that it seemed like a Satanic sacrifice. All the kids agree. They are not dumb.

Psychological manipulation comes in many forms, but one of the most insidious and cruel is what is known as ‘gaslighting.’

“Gaslighting is a form of manipulation that occurs in abusive relationships. It is an insidious and sometimes covert type of emotional abuse where the bully or abuser makes the target question their judgments and reality. Ultimately, the victim of gaslighting starts to wonder if they are losing their sanity.” [Source]

And the mainstream media is already doing this about the Travis Scott story. The Guardian (what are they guarding?) ran a piece on this event, calling out the connection to Satanism as a ‘conspiracy theory.’ Then, without even exploring why so many people would feel that way, they launched into a bunch of B.S. by ‘experts’ warning us of how misinformation is spread on the web.

Despite its absurdity, the theory has steadily gained traction – with phrases such as “astroworld demonic”, “astroworld illuminati” and “astroworld upside down cross” trending among other AstroWorld content on the platform.

Experts say the viral misinformation illustrates how young social media users are increasingly susceptible to fringe conspiracy theories, despite their reputation as savvy “digital natives”.

Videos of the Astroworld crowd crush that killed eight people flooded TikTok over the weekend. But conspiracy theories have also flourished alongside the graphic footage, accusing the rapper Travis Scott, who founded and performed at the festival, of orchestrating a massive satanic ritual.

“This ain’t a festival, it’s a sacrifice,” reads one typical comment. “The music industry is demonic and collects souls,” reads another comment with 34,000 likes.

“We have this stereotype of conspiracy theorists being older people on social media, but young people can in some ways be more susceptible,” said Jennifer Stromer-Galley, a professor studying social media platforms at Syracuse University.

“We know that human brains really like sensational content, and teenage brains even more so because they are still developing,” she added.

Internet users have seized on several far-fetched “symbols” present at the concert, including imagery of flames and burning doves. Some TikTok users described the stage as “an inverted cross leading to hell”.

Others cited numerology, falsely claiming that Travis Scott and his fellow performer Drake “were born 66 months 6 days apart”.

Joseph Russo, who teaches a class on the anthropology of conspiracy theories at Wesleyan University, said such wild claims bore links to QAnon, a conspiracy theory that claims a secret cabal of pedophiles controls the government and is trafficking children.

“It is mutating and taking different forms, but it goes back to the idea there is a shadowy group of people in control behind it all,” Russo said. “It is super seductive, and always comes back – but it is surprising young people are following this script more and more.”” [The Guardian]

Who is the Guardian trying to protect? Seriously.

I’m not here to make the case that this event was an actual Satanic ritual that literally consumed the souls of unwitting fans who’d been hypnotized by the repetitive and deeply emotionally jarring content of the rap music game. I’m here to remind you all that this is not a one-off event. That the Guardian is psychologically manipulating you, and that no matter what you are told, it is absolutely OK for you to accept the evidence of your own eyes as real, and take action on that.

No matter how much the mainstream media tells you that things you see with your own eyes are just ‘conspiracy theories,’ you have the power of critical thinking and discernment, should you choose to use it.

Here are some images from the Travis Scott event. You make the call.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

JMWinPR likes this post

Back to top Go down

Rapper Travis Scott, Mass Hysteria, and the music industrys wide open portal to hell Empty Re: Rapper Travis Scott, Mass Hysteria, and the music industrys wide open portal to hell

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:52 pm

Rapper Travis Scott, Mass Hysteria, and the music industrys wide open portal to hell 255176184_971134137145945_8588663171795199671_n-e1636464830967
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Rapper Travis Scott, Mass Hysteria, and the music industrys wide open portal to hell Empty Re: Rapper Travis Scott, Mass Hysteria, and the music industrys wide open portal to hell

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:52 pm

Rapper Travis Scott, Mass Hysteria, and the music industrys wide open portal to hell 5419777ca6a14b1fad05b619d229411b_md-e1636310139272
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:53 pm

Rapper Travis Scott, Mass Hysteria, and the music industrys wide open portal to hell Astroworld5
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:54 pm

Rapper Travis Scott, Mass Hysteria, and the music industrys wide open portal to hell Travis-Scott-2-1024x1013
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:56 pm

i cant seem to get these four images to translate to this page.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

JMWinPR likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:41 pm

Rapper Travis Scott, Mass Hysteria, and the music industrys wide open portal to hell Stars-covering-one-eye
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum