Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bastard Fauci funded cruel experiments on pups and dogs to horrible to put in title

+2
Red Lily
Calypso Jones
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bastard Fauci funded cruel experiments on pups and dogs to horrible to put in title - Page 2 Empty Re: Bastard Fauci funded cruel experiments on pups and dogs to horrible to put in title

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:54 pm

Bastard Fauci funded cruel experiments on pups and dogs to horrible to put in title - Page 2 B8f91e87df8af7a7

this would be some kind of justice.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Bastard Fauci funded cruel experiments on pups and dogs to horrible to put in title - Page 2 Empty Re: Bastard Fauci funded cruel experiments on pups and dogs to horrible to put in title

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Nov 03, 2021 7:56 pm

oh yes it does.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:07 pm

When all this settles...Fauci needs a Hague show-trial.

Sadly, it will not be settled until many years after this POS is dead of natural causes.

There is no justice. This man has been eyeballs-deep in evil now for 40 years; and here he's 80 and the highest-paid government official in the land. And healthy, too.

There is no justice. Idi Amin died of old age. Pol Pot as well. Dozens of other mass-murderers.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Nov 04, 2021 5:32 pm

MORE about this sorry Essobee.   eighty years old.   I hope someone breaks his legs.

https://dailycaller.com/2021/11/04/fauci-experiment-beagles-niaid-animal-research-white-coat-waste/

I do not have the heart to read this yet but i did see a photo. I don't want to see it again.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:46 pm

That's not all..

ttps://thenationalpulse.com/2022/01/31/nih-injected-beagles-with-cocaine/

This guy is a serial killer. It's legal because he works in the medical field.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:54 am

Hey look on the bright side! They don't have to use animals anymore! Now they can use Humans and Human children for their experiment in gene therapy!
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer, Daily Bread and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:57 pm

vege57 wrote:""This quack is commiting GENOCIDE.  His CDC "Protocols" are both very-expensive and lethal (50-percent fatal) to Wu Flu patients who get sent to hospitals.""

The body of evidence wouldn't support that Casey

You mean the skewed data? You mean the fake "body of evidence"? You mean the massaged data? You mean the people at the top who are on the take? It's often been said that money talks, I guess your comment proves it.
RV
RV

Lummy likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Sun Feb 06, 2022 6:21 am

You recall that these vaccs were brought along in a rush, without normal testing. Whether a "national emergency" protocol of some kind applies and provides some kind of cover for him is a question that I'm sure will be explored eventually.
Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sun Feb 06, 2022 9:29 pm

"National Emergency" is not license to run riot, or commit deliberate murder through medical procedures.

I don't know if we're going to have Nuremberg 2.0 trials here or not. I do know that I think we should, and must.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Bastard Fauci funded cruel experiments on pups and dogs to horrible to put in title - Page 2 Empty Re: Fauci And His Faux "Vaccine"

Post by RV Mon Feb 07, 2022 7:17 am

Casey Jones wrote:"National Emergency" is not license to run riot, or commit deliberate murder through medical procedures.

I don't know if we're going to have Nuremberg 2.0 trials here or not.  I do know that I think we should, and must.  

My fear is that this hoax will be swept under the rug like the Russian nonsense against President Trump and nothing will happen. Democrats have a way of playing slight of hand with the public through their liberal media so that the focus is suddenly diverted off of their criminality, culpability and accountability.

In the mean time, I have to wonder what is going to happen to the sheeple who did what they were told and rolled up their sleeve?
RV
RV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2