Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BOOM! Sheet Metal, Air, Rail and Transportation Union (SMART) with 203,000 Members Announces Stand Against Forced Vaccines

3 posters

Go down

BOOM! Sheet Metal, Air, Rail and Transportation Union (SMART) with 203,000 Members Announces Stand Against Forced Vaccines Empty BOOM! Sheet Metal, Air, Rail and Transportation Union (SMART) with 203,000 Members Announces Stand Against Forced Vaccines

Post by Elizabeth Theus Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:21 pm

SMART, the International Association of Sheet Metal, Air, Rail and Transportation Workers, is one of North America’s most dynamic and diverse unions with 203,000 members. The union consists of sheet metal workers, service technicians, bus operators, engineers, conductors, sign workers, welders, production employees and more. SMART is the largest railroad operating union in North America, with more than 500 Transportation locals.

On Thursday SMART Union General Chairperson Roy Davis sent a letter to advise Union Pacific Company that the SMART Union strongly disagrees with the company’s “unilateral” requirement for COVID vaccinations.

SMART demanded an immediate response and demands that Carrier negotiate in good faith.

This is a huge move by America’s transportation employees union.

BOOM! Sheet Metal, Air, Rail and Transportation Union (SMART) with 203,000 Members Announces Stand Against Forced Vaccines Smart-transportation-vax

Here is another letter by SMART Union sent a letter to the Union Pacific Railroad.

BOOM! Sheet Metal, Air, Rail and Transportation Union (SMART) with 203,000 Members Announces Stand Against Forced Vaccines Smart-UP

Hat Tip Anthony

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/10/boom-sheet-metal-air-rail-transportation-union-smart-203000-members-announces-stand-forced-vaccines/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=the-gateway-pundit&utm_campaign=dailyam&utm_content=daily

Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

BOOM! Sheet Metal, Air, Rail and Transportation Union (SMART) with 203,000 Members Announces Stand Against Forced Vaccines Empty Re: BOOM! Sheet Metal, Air, Rail and Transportation Union (SMART) with 203,000 Members Announces Stand Against Forced Vaccines

Post by Elizabeth Theus Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:21 pm

I LOVE IT! More and more are standing up against this tyranny!!!!
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

BOOM! Sheet Metal, Air, Rail and Transportation Union (SMART) with 203,000 Members Announces Stand Against Forced Vaccines Empty Re: BOOM! Sheet Metal, Air, Rail and Transportation Union (SMART) with 203,000 Members Announces Stand Against Forced Vaccines

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:39 pm

I think the biden regime would ove to destroy that industry.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:09 pm

I don't know who/what this union is.

The two big rail unions are, the United Transportation Union (AFL-CIO) and the Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers (Teamsters).

The big city-bus drivers' union is the Amalgamated Transit Union, also part of the AFL-CIO.

At various times I've been in all of these. I never heard of SMART.

There was a fringe movement to form a unified rail-labor union, for some years. It wasn't using the name SMART.

I opposed it, and here is why: The great progress in rail labor (and they had legitimate beefs and still do) was with the craft unions, the brotherhoods. The Brotherhood of the Footboard (Switchmen). The Brotherhood of Locomotive Firemen. The Conductor's union, I don't know what the name was.

They all got merged, except for the Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers...we, instead, got merged into the Teamsters, and suddenly became a Leftist political machine, instead of a traditional union.

I think this SMART group is just taking advantage of the buzz, to get some notice and resume that campaign to merge all the rail crafts under one non-responsive politicized union.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down