Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There are alternatives to morphine without the side effects.

3 posters

Go down

There are alternatives to morphine without the side effects. Empty There are alternatives to morphine without the side effects.

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:45 pm

https://www.sciencealert.com/this-new-drug-is-as-strong-as-morphine-but-without-the-side-effects

THIS is my suspicion based on experience and some reading plus talking to medical folk who unwittingly let the cat out of the bag.

Morphine for older people will speed them along to death while appearing to be a pain killer. EXPECIALLY for older people who are not well anyway. If there is a weak organ or constitution, the morphine only weakens it further. They don't tell you this but it is well known.

Not even talking about the hallucinations, voices, faces, delusions, and bringing on early dementia.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

There are alternatives to morphine without the side effects. Empty Re: There are alternatives to morphine without the side effects.

Post by vege57 Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:58 pm

If this new drug doesn't make hallucinate im not interested. the last time I had a good shot of morphine Robert Mugabe stopped at the end of my bed and said "hello"
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

There are alternatives to morphine without the side effects. Empty Re: There are alternatives to morphine without the side effects.

Post by 2cent Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:20 pm

Very interesting. It's a bit surprising that they didn't come up with it sooner, but hey, let's hope it gets to market asap from here.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:12 pm

I wouldn't hold your breath 2
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down