Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stupid 'Karen' on plane thought vintage camera was a bomb

+2
Red Lily
Calypso Jones
6 posters

Go down

Stupid 'Karen'  on plane thought vintage camera was a bomb  Empty Stupid 'Karen' on plane thought vintage camera was a bomb

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:35 pm

Whole plane evacuated via the blow up slide.   Camera enthusiast passenger pinned to ground and put in handcuffs.

The world is laughing at the US.

WHAT frackin' idiots we have become.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/update-la-guardia-emergency-freakout-caused-by-super-paranoid-karen/

i'd like to punch this beotch in the throat.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

2cent and Lone Gunman like this post

Back to top Go down

Stupid 'Karen'  on plane thought vintage camera was a bomb  Empty Re: Stupid 'Karen' on plane thought vintage camera was a bomb

Post by Red Lily Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:43 pm

Stupid cow. She should be charged.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Calypso Jones, 2cent and Lone Gunman like this post

Back to top Go down

Stupid 'Karen'  on plane thought vintage camera was a bomb  Empty Re: Stupid 'Karen' on plane thought vintage camera was a bomb

Post by Casey Jones Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:13 pm

No, she's the kind of voter that Gnu Yuck DemocRats so love.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones and Lone Gunman like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:05 am

These idiots cause such chaos. And women too. So easily used by satan and the left.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Lone Gunman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:43 am

For what it's worth, I sort of get that. Context would be needed.

Stupid 'Karen'  on plane thought vintage camera was a bomb  Brownie-box-camera-no-2
Lummy
Lummy

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lone Gunman Tue Oct 12, 2021 8:55 am

Lummy wrote:For what it's worth, I sort of get that. Context would be needed.

Stupid 'Karen'  on plane thought vintage camera was a bomb  Brownie-box-camera-no-2

that was my first camera, no kidding.

Lone Gunman
Lone Gunman

Red Lily and jirqoadai like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:56 am

My parents had one like that.  By time I was old enough to know what it was, it had since become a toy.

And no, the size and shape does not convince me to forgive her stupidity.  Doesn't anyone stop to THINK anymore?  As in, what kind of nitwit would sit there in plain sight of everyone ...playing with a bomb?  And that other little part that goes with ...how in hades he got in on the plain in the first place?!!!

GAD, I'm so tired of STUPID PEOPLE!!

**BTW, the "people" in the videos were too stupid to watch, too.
2cent
2cent

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:06 am

People in this country are too willing to make a big deal out of nothing. We're acting like cowards.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:16 am

Calypso Jones wrote:People in this country are too willing to make a big deal out of nothing.   We're acting like cowards.
What's this "we" shit?

How about that chick in the lower vid, doing this little "delicate act", and backing away like she was afraid a man who was pinned down flat on his face might jump up and hurt her.
What an asinine little twit.

That news anchor sounded like HE couldn't wait to wrap this into the biggest news story of the century. Had to shut it off.

So no, it ain't just chicks.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down