Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brainwashing? Preschool Teacher Sings Creepy Mask Song to Toddlers

Go down

Brainwashing? Preschool Teacher Sings Creepy Mask Song to Toddlers Empty Brainwashing? Preschool Teacher Sings Creepy Mask Song to Toddlers

Post by Elizabeth Theus Tue Oct 05, 2021 6:52 pm

There should be a disclaimer on this next video I’m about to share…

A preschool teacher recorded herself singing what can only be described as a cringy song to her students about wearing masks.

By all appearances, this is brainwashing.

Though we’ve seen dozens of disturbing videos of toddlers in masks at school, this one makes my skin crawl like no other.

Here’s the video, but don’t say you weren’t warned!

RT has more on the creepy video:

A video of a preschool teacher singing a pro-face mask song to a group of unenthusiastic, masked toddlers went viral on Sunday, angering many Americans, who likened the scene to a hostage situation or child abuse.

In the video, a female teacher behind the camera encourages a group of uncomfortable and agitated-looking children, who are all wearing Covid-19 face masks, to join in with the song about the necessity of covering your face.

The song includes such lyrics as “I wear a mask to school,” “It helps to keep me safe,” and “It keeps my friends safe.”

Though the date when it was filmed and other details surrounding the video are not yet clear, it went viral on social media on Sunday due to a wave of outrage, with critics comparing the clip to a “hostage video” after it was first posted by the @libsoftiktok account.

“Somebody save these poor kids!” tweeted former UFC fighter Jake Shields.

Article, videos & Tweets continued....
https://welovetrump.com/2021/10/04/brainwashing-preschool-teacher-sings-creepy-mask-song-to-toddlers/?utm_source=newsletter_randy&utm_medium=mixed&utm_campaign=newsletter_randy

Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down