Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stunning Covid Chart: Israel vs Sweden

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Stunning Covid Chart:  Israel vs Sweden Empty Stunning Covid Chart: Israel vs Sweden

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:25 pm

Covid cases shoot up with that booster...the third jab.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/stunning-covid-chart-israel-vs-sweden/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Stunning Covid Chart:  Israel vs Sweden Empty Re: Stunning Covid Chart: Israel vs Sweden

Post by Red Lily Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:44 pm

Cases are actually going down in Israel.  These charts are deceptive if not explained and just pulled out of context.   The truth is Sweden has 1457 deaths per million against Israel's 841 per million.   ...

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

After boosters, elderly Israelis who are fully inoculated have just one fiftieth of the chance of COVID death compared to unvaccinated people in the same age bracket.

According to Health Ministry data for the last seven days of September, there were 6.43 daily deaths per 100,000 Israelis aged 60-plus. For older people who were vaccinated three times, the average was 0.13.

The statistics indicate that the shift from a two-shot to a three-shot regime has saved many lives. When elderly Israelis who are vaccinated twice get their third shot, they eliminate eleven-twelfths of the risk of death.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/life-saver-boosters-cut-elderlys-risk-of-covid-death-to-50th-of-unvaxxed-rate/

Coronavirus cases are plummeting in Israel for the first time in months and hospital admissions are now firmly in retreat — in a sign of the booster jab programme taking effect.

The country is recording on average fewer than 4,000 Covid infections each day now compared to 11,000-plus at the peak of its third wave on September 14, which was more than at any other point in the pandemic.

Cases have been in freefall now for weeks despite Israeli schools returning from the summer break this month and record numbers of tests being deployed in classrooms.

It puts an end to a meteoric rise in infections in recent months that was believed to be due to waning immunity and the rise of the exceptionally infectious Delta variant.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10032371/The-booster-effect-Israels-Covid-infections-plummet-nearly-THREEFOLD-fortnight.html

Average number of new infections reported each day in Israel falls by more than 5,600 over the last 3 weeks, 47% of its previous peak

COVID-19 infections are decreasing in Israel, with 3,715 new infections reported on average each day. That’s 34% of the peak — the highest daily average reported on September 14.

https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coronavirus-tracker-and-maps/countries-and-territories/israel/

Last edited by Red Lily on Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Red Lily
Red Lily

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Stunning Covid Chart:  Israel vs Sweden Empty Re: Stunning Covid Chart: Israel vs Sweden

Post by vege57 Mon Oct 04, 2021 11:56 pm

Red it all comes down to how you want to read the stats and how selective you are with what stats you drag and drop
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:00 am

We don't have many cases in NZ, I read a a piece in the herald that only one person that had been hospitalised here was vaccinated
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:02 am

Sweden and Israel have similar sized populations yet Sweden's death rate is almost double that of Israel.  I'd be backing Israel on this one.

There are lots of variables to be taken into account which aren't shown on charts unless you delve a little deeper and which I usually tend to do with my analytical mind Lol.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:13 am

Red Lily wrote:Sweden and Israel have similar sized populations yet Sweden's death rate is almost double that of Israel.  I'd be backing Israel on this one.

There are lots of variables to be taken into account which aren't shown on charts unless you delve a little deeper and which I usually tend to do with my analytical mind Lol.

Israel has a higher vaccination rate than Sweden id be pickin, Ive not looked but I think the stats you have posted would indicate that, If that is not the case im happy to be proved wrong

Just had a look, Israel has a smaller pop with more vaccines administered
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:21 am

The population difference is just over a million so close enough for me.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:34 am

Red Lily wrote:The population difference is just over a million so close enough for me.

I have 8.8 over 10,3,  and 15.3 mill over 10.8 mill vaccines ? then you would have to brake that down into age groups to get a real picture of what peeps are succumbing to the virus to get a true picture of the vaccines efficacy

If an 85 year old vaccinated person dies from covid would you include that in the failed vaccine category, they have already exceeded their life expectancy ?
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:16 am

Any chart or information which is not pro-"vaccination" will be censored, silenced and scuttled by the Democrats.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones and Casey Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:22 am

Sweden did not go along with any of this crap and see how they're doing. THAT is a major lesson here. This is all bullship.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next