Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smart Toilets...so the authoritahs can monitor even everything out your

5 posters

Go down

Smart Toilets...so the authoritahs can monitor even everything out your Empty Smart Toilets...so the authoritahs can monitor even everything out your

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:38 pm

arse.  Talk about intrusion.  

https://notthebee.com/article/smart-toilets-are-apparently-the-next-big-thing-just-in-case-you-thought-your-toilet-was-too-stupid/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Smart Toilets...so the authoritahs can monitor even everything out your Empty Re: Smart Toilets...so the authoritahs can monitor even everything out your

Post by 2cent Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:08 pm

I can see idiots going for this, as they'll surely view it as less invasive than having to go to the doc's office for such tests.
BUT!  What they won't tell you is that you're being monitored, whether you like it or not.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Smart Toilets...so the authoritahs can monitor even everything out your Empty Re: Smart Toilets...so the authoritahs can monitor even everything out your

Post by Red Lily Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:04 pm

LOLOL ummm no thanks!
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:11 pm

I saw a commercial.   Woman ready to go up steps at some transportation station and she smiles and goes up those steps cause she is connected some way to her doctor.  thanks but NO thanks.  I don't trust these people.   How easy would it be to cause a health incident like death, when it suits. They sure don't mind denying care and medication to certain patients now at gov't orders.

I won't even use the messaging stuff that goes through that bush associated company..Athena...to message a doctor.  I can use the phone thanks.  I don't want to hear from them unless i need something.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:10 pm

I'll stick with my stupid ignorant one thank you
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:16 pm

If it was that smart, it would object to how I treat it.
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:53 am

Crusader wrote:If it was that smart, it would object to how I treat it.

Get shot of a wife take on a smart toilet,

Out of the frying pan into the fire
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down