Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Appears the Cuomo Family in toto believe they can take sexual liberties

2 posters

:: Media :: MSM

Go down

Appears the Cuomo Family in toto believe they can take sexual liberties Empty Appears the Cuomo Family in toto believe they can take sexual liberties

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:31 am

Now Chris.   I bet the daddy had this habit too.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/chris-cuomos-former-boss-accuses-him-of-grabbing-her-butt-offering-bizarre-email-apology-afterwards/

Sure kept her mouth shut for a long long time. She has the experience, the witnesses, the email apology.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Appears the Cuomo Family in toto believe they can take sexual liberties Empty Re: Appears the Cuomo Family in toto believe they can take sexual liberties

Post by Red Lily Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:21 pm

It happened to me several times during my early working life when I was young and naive and things were different and it's NOT nice!

I'd never wait decades to make it public though. You either do something about it at the time or wear it. No idea when this happened but all these #metoo women coming out against men decades after the alleged event just aren't credible.

Not saying that is the case here just going off on a tangent.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Appears the Cuomo Family in toto believe they can take sexual liberties Empty Re: Appears the Cuomo Family in toto believe they can take sexual liberties

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:25 pm

Haven't we all been subject to that. Either do something about it...or learn from it and let it go...and by that i mean. I was working and had the old guy walk up to me and put a sticky message on my upper chest..not my breast but above it. Yes i was shocked but looking in his eyes i realized he didn't realize what he was doing. That is what it appeared like to me. I got in my car and left.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down