Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aging vaxx nanny Garth Brooks is out of touch with his fans

3 posters

Go down

Aging vaxx nanny Garth Brooks is out of touch with his fans Empty Aging vaxx nanny Garth Brooks is out of touch with his fans

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:17 am

https://thelibertydaily.com/as-vaxx-nanny-garth-brooks-moves-tour-to-dive-bars-he-shows-hes-out-of-touch-with-his-fans/

Doesn't want to do big venues because he thinks it is easier to control the crowd and make sure they're vaxxed in the smaller venues. Seems to me it would be just the opposite. So Let him kill his own career. Suit me just fine.

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and Thom Paine like this post

Back to top Go down

Aging vaxx nanny Garth Brooks is out of touch with his fans Empty Re: Aging vaxx nanny Garth Brooks is out of touch with his fans

Post by HawkTheSlayer Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:55 pm

I never figured out what Trisha Yearwood saw in him.

Back to top Go down

Aging vaxx nanny Garth Brooks is out of touch with his fans Empty Re: Aging vaxx nanny Garth Brooks is out of touch with his fans

Post by Thom Paine Thu Sep 23, 2021 3:49 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:https://thelibertydaily.com/as-vaxx-nanny-garth-brooks-moves-tour-to-dive-bars-he-shows-hes-out-of-touch-with-his-fans/

Doesn't want to do big venues because he thinks it is easier to control the crowd and make sure they're vaxxed in the smaller venues.   Seems to me it would be just the opposite.   So  Let him kill his own career.  Suit me just fine.

This is curious....  damned if ya' do... damned if ya' don't.

I wonder if someone thinks it's easier to take heat for this type of decision than to be accused of initiating a so called "super spreader" event.

Surely, there's some type of marketing thought process happening here.

Thom Paine

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down