Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about Crazy Eyes...she's a teacher

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Talk about Crazy Eyes...she's a teacher - Page 2 Empty Re: Talk about Crazy Eyes...she's a teacher

Post by Red Lily Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:21 pm

Jen wrote:So glad I have retired from that.  There were always a few whackadoodle teachers, but I think it's worse now.  Maybe kids having to learn at home is a blessing in disguise.

Whilst I agree that kids can, and do, receive a far better education at home nowadays thanks to dedicated parents the problem is that either most parents don't have that same level of dedication or just don't have the time that's involved at their disposal.   If we take our kids out of the system the system wins and no-one will be there fighting the schools for the change that is so drastically needed.
Red Lily
Red Lily

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Talk about Crazy Eyes...she's a teacher - Page 2 Empty Re: Talk about Crazy Eyes...she's a teacher

Post by 2cent Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:06 pm

Red Lily wrote:
Jen wrote:So glad I have retired from that.  There were always a few whackadoodle teachers, but I think it's worse now.  Maybe kids having to learn at home is a blessing in disguise.

Whilst I agree that kids can, and do, receive a far better education at home nowadays thanks to dedicated parents the problem is that either most parents don't have that same level of dedication or just don't have the time that's involved at their disposal.   If we take our kids out of the system the system wins and no-one will be there fighting the schools for the change that is so drastically needed.
But then, perhaps if enough parents took their kids out of public ed, they'd catch on that they really DO need to make those drastic changes.

ITST, while many parents are bright enough, not all are equipped to teach, say, microbiology to their 14 yr old.  Or maybe even basic, general science.  And let's face it, some parents don't have that same level of education, much less, dedication.

Thing is, there's a ton of help out there for home schooling these days.  Amazes me how much it's grown over the years.  

Bottom line; there's a lot of pro's and con's.  I do know a few who get better educations at home; and few that tell the opposite story.  

I gave it serious consideration, and my kids begged me to let them continue going to school.  So I compromised.  They went, and *I* studied!  
No, seriously - I kept a hawk's eye on what they were, or weren't, learning.
2cent
2cent

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:35 pm

2cent wrote:Would any of you ladies leave your child in the care of THAT nutjob?

That seems to be the kind of person who, today, gets into teaching.

Take a good look. Society is de-laminating, in a way even Rome never did.

If this GD vaccine turns out to be really causing all these side effects...it's game over. We're going to erupt like Yugoslavia.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:28 am

Not intentionally but you know we don't have any say..

They take our tax money as we pay for alternative (superior) education for our kids.

SO. WE DO have a say in what goes on in school. YOU're home schooling but you're paying taxes for those other kids to get inferior and propagandized education. But shoot, those kids are told they know everything. They don't need no real edumacation. And then they get credit for extracurricular activities of rioting, looting, burning and making general nuisances of their unwashed, unkempt selves.

Go to the school board meetings and push back. These folks are cowards and generally they back down.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2