Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unvaccinated

+5
Calypso Jones
Crusader
jirqoadai
Abby08
Sprintcyclist
9 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Unvaccinated  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Unvaccinated

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:39 pm

SEe what the left is doing?  Dividing people over a worthless ineffective shot and they think they're morally superior.   LOLOL    Let's wait a couple years shall we?  this isn't about your health.  It's about thinning the herd.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/idaho-doctor-reports-a-20-times-increase-of-cancer-in-vaccinated-patients/

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:10 pm

I don't agree with either extreme. There's a balance in the middle which too many people just can't seem to find.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Thom Paine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:11 pm

I'd like to know what that balance is.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:35 pm

For me it's just 'to each his own.' Look after your elderly and take common sense precautions.

I don't believe the chants of "you iz gonna die if you don't get the jab."

I equally don't believe "you iz gonna die if you do get the jab."

The only two things I am dead against are jab mandates in order to live normally and forcing people to have the jab or lose their jobs.

Other than that I think people should just do what feels right for them. Either way. To me that's a balance I am happy with.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Abby08, Calypso Jones, Crusader and Thom Paine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:30 pm

that would be nice...but the left doesn't seem inclined to allow that. A black man and his family were thrown out of a restaurant a couple nights ago because he had no vaccine card. A white restaurant throwing out a black family. Seems we're back to square one.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Abby08 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Abby08 Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:31 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:that would be nice...but the left doesn't seem inclined to allow that.  A black man and his family were thrown out of a restaurant a couple nights ago because he had no vaccine card.    A white restaurant throwing out a black family.    Seems we're back to square one.

But, the good news is, they're not trying to force this "vaccine " on everyone . Just ask any liberal, on any political forum.
Abby08
Abby08

Thom Paine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:42 pm

I just spoke with my 51 year old nurse cousin. She is recovering from a moderate case of covid. Her fever was at 104F (40C) for several days. She is supposed to return to work on Monday. She was forced to get the jabs back in January for her job. She is very healthy and has no other health issues. This girl lives in the gym and looks better than most 20 year olds. She had a much harder time than me. I'm moderately overweight and 3 years older. I had only a mild fever and slight cough with covid. Her vaccine was useless.
Crusader
Crusader

Casey Jones and Thom Paine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:52 pm

Crusader wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:Who wants to join the AntiantiVaxxers clan?

We have won.

Let's you and I walk through the covid ward of the nearest hospital without masks and hug a few covid patients and hold their hands.  You have your jabs and I have my natural immunity.  It'll never be allowed to happen, but I would gladly take the challenge to see which of us gets sick.  I don't need the jab and your insistence that I yield to your fear is insanity.  Even when I had the disease, I didn't give it to a single person(except maybe my cheating wife, who was quarantining with me).  Twice, I've worked all day with a coworker who tested positive for covid later that day.  I'm fine.  The makers of the shots are made filthy rich and are protected from any liability from damage caused by the jabs.  The fact that our governments are insisting on us taking the jab universally, whether we need it or not wreaks of tyranny.  Enjoy your vaccinated and masked lockdowns.
Can't think of the quote I'm wanting.  Help me, if you can?

"And may the chains of ??? rest lightly upon your wrists."  Or close to that.  IAC, it sorely reminds me of where Sprint is coming from.  Thinks selling out your liberty is winning.  Worse, because that's what most people are doing.

Remember back when we were kids wanting our parents to allow something, using the argument that, "EVERYBODY'S DOING IT!" would win them over?
And they answered, "If everyone were jumping off the Brooklyn Bridge, would you do it, too?"

Need anyone say more?
2cent
2cent

Calypso Jones and Thom Paine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:46 pm

oh Good Catch @2cent. Sam Adams quote.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
― Samuel Adams
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Crusader, 2cent and Thom Paine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:48 pm

more:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/31693.Samuel_Adams
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down