Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chuck Schumer Unveils Legislation to Make Voter Fraud Legal in the US (VIDEO)

+2
HawkTheSlayer
Elizabeth Theus
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Chuck Schumer Unveils Legislation to Make Voter Fraud Legal in the US (VIDEO) - Page 3 Empty Re: Chuck Schumer Unveils Legislation to Make Voter Fraud Legal in the US (VIDEO)

Post by jirqoadai Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:34 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:my way you could even set a garden hose on fine mist and spray his head till it pops like orville redenbauckers popsecret.
Steam him sound good!
bake the bottom. steam the top. that rat bastard needs to feel pain.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Chuck Schumer Unveils Legislation to Make Voter Fraud Legal in the US (VIDEO) - Page 3 Empty Re: Chuck Schumer Unveils Legislation to Make Voter Fraud Legal in the US (VIDEO)

Post by Lummy Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:56 pm

jirqoadai wrote:ive been advocating theyre made into coconuts for years now.

Well I'll be ... whatever reason it be for?
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:03 pm

jirqoadai wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:my way you could even set a garden hose on fine mist and spray his head till it pops like orville redenbauckers popsecret.
Steam him sound good!
bake the bottom. steam the top. that rat bastard needs to feel pain.

Oh yeah ... ooo I like the way you think. Wait a minute, are you talking about me?
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:06 pm

no Lummy. i would never even swing on you. i was speaking of the far majority of the dnc.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:29 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:he needs to have his wrists tied behind his back with copper wire, clothing cut off with a knife, and led with a rope around his neck to the woods. there, his hands need to be retied to an over hanging limb over a pit, with rice hulls burrying him to his lower ribs, and the hulls set on fire.
Pretty illustrative. Lol. But far too much trouble for a walking, talking, turd.

I'd just take the top off of my septic tank and lower him down, then replace the top.

You know that old biblical saying?
"Thow art dust. And to dust ye shall return."

Something along those lines. :)

ashes to ashes; dust to dust; shit to shit?
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:30 pm

Daily Bread wrote:Schumers the little weasle kid we all knew as kids . The one that would always be in the background stirring up the crap but when confronted he'd take the side of the victor . He's a Democrat and fits right in the lemming role that they feed off of .
I can't stand the shitheads guts .
The creepy h.s. vice-principal who actually hated kids with a mad, red, passion - and their parents nearly as much.
2cent
2cent

Lummy and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3