Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scientist says: we shouldn't rule out the possibility of Aliens/extraterrestrials

+7
Red Lily
Lummy
2cent
Daily Bread
Crusader
vege57
RV
11 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Scientist says: we shouldn't rule out the possibility of Aliens/extraterrestrials - Page 2 Empty Re: Scientist says: we shouldn't rule out the possibility of Aliens/extraterrestrials

Post by RV Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:02 am

Personally, I would not want to be around for the tribulation. The trib. is going to be horrific. Judging by the way the "woke" crowd willingly gave up their rights, listened to government and were forced to wear masks that did nothing (but help out Communist China), it's going to be horrible. Choosing death over life is insane.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Scientist says: we shouldn't rule out the possibility of Aliens/extraterrestrials - Page 2 Empty Re: Scientist says: we shouldn't rule out the possibility of Aliens/extraterrestrials

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:15 pm

It will be awful. Sorta like what the left is doing to the public now all over the world. A little taste of the time of the Anti-christ to get an idea just how many will go along with it.

I have to wonder if satan is behind this ( i know he is) in order to see if he can bring on the end times himself cause he is tired of waiting for God to do it. Sorta forcing God's hand if you will.

What do you think @RV, @DailyBread, @Abby08, @Jen, @2cent...anyone?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:50 pm

Suppose the higher power is indeed a benevolent life form from another world?
A being that can indeed transform itself from energy to matter and back?
Or change dimensions like time and space.

I watch a lot of Star Trek on H & I. :)

Daily Bread and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:16 pm

Somebody outta tell them that they better not land without wearing a mask or Biden will sic Fauchi on them !
All kidding aside , if they need work when they come to my town they can earn I nice crisp five spot if they can operate my lawn mower .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:25 pm

RV wrote:Personally, I would not want to be around for the tribulation. The trib. is going to be horrific. Judging by the way the "woke" crowd willingly gave up their rights, listened to government and were forced to wear masks that did nothing (but help out Communist China), it's going to be horrible. Choosing death over life is insane.

the fact you say you don't want to be around for it tells me that you've already taken care of that potentiality. The only question now is..when. Pre...mid, more than mid.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:49 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:Suppose the higher power is indeed a benevolent life form from another world?
A being that can indeed transform itself from energy to matter and back?
Or change dimensions like time and space.

I watch a lot of Star Trek on H & I. :)

well...he does.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Scientist says: we shouldn't rule out the possibility of Aliens/extraterrestrials - Page 2 Empty Re: Scientist says: we shouldn't rule out the possibility of Aliens

Post by RV Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:37 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:It will be awful.   Sorta like what the left is doing to the public now all over the world.  A little taste of the time of the Anti-christ to get an idea just how many will go along with it.  

I have to wonder if satan is behind this ( i know he is) in order to see if he can bring on the end times himself cause he is tired of waiting for God to do it.  Sorta forcing God's hand if you will.

What do you think @RV, @DailyBread, @Abby08, @Jen,  @2cent...anyone?  

I'm certainly no theologian nor biblical scholar but, IMO the devil cannot "force" God to do anything. God can force the devil or give him permission but, the devil is not able to force God to do anything. The devil is a created being.

Secondly, scripture clearly tells us numerous times that humans are sinful. So, yes, I believe that the devil is playing his children like a violin. The devil is not playing God's children like a violin. As the Bible tells us, all humans are created by God but, not all are His children. The Bible also tells us to test the Spirits to see which ones are from God and which ones are not.

The people who are trying to force their fears and phobias on everyone else are not of nor for God, not following God, not trusting God, not worshipping God and not one of God's children. It is the same demonic Spirits that are causing certain people to force abortion and evolution. It is a death cult that wants people to believe that this is all there is when eternal life is freely available to all who accept it.

IMO, this whole "vaccine" hysteria and nonsense may well be a trial run for the mark and people have freely given up their rights, rolled up their sleeve and took whatever the government told them to. Judging by this scam, it won't be very hard to force the mark on people. As we are already seeing, grocery stores and restaurants are already saying that they won't allow the "unvaccinated" to purchase anything so, it's already starting. As the Bible tells us, it will get worse prior to the rapture.
RV
RV

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:01 pm

FWIW,  @Calypso Jones, my thinking/beliefs are right along the same lines as  @RV's.
2cent
2cent

Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Scientist says: we shouldn't rule out the possibility of Aliens/extraterrestrials - Page 2 Empty Re: Scientist says: we shouldn't rule out the possibility of Aliens

Post by RV Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:45 pm

vege57 wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:https://answersingenesis.org/astronomy/alien-life/ufo-sighting-scientist-shouldnt-rule-out-possibility-aliens/

he notion of aliens in outer space is constantly in the news, with more and more people believing in the existence of “little green men” and the possibility that they’ve visited earth. Well, in a recent series of tweets, one theoretical psychist argues that we need to look into UFO sightings, and while we can’t just assume it’s alien spacecraft, “it’s a possibility we can’t ignore.”

Now, many scientists and others object to the idea of aliens visiting earth due to the vast distances in space. But this scientist says, “The universe is incredibly old, and we’ve only possessed the means for space travel for a few decades. If we consider the possibility that alien races have had millions of years to develop propulsion technology, who knows how quickly they might skip from planet to planet.”

In his worldview, the scientist believes that the universe is billions of years old and evolution is occurring on planets throughout the universe.
And therein lies the heart of the question of aliens: the idea of millions and millions of years. In his worldview, the scientist believes that the universe is billions of years old and evolution is occurring on planets throughout the universe. So some supposed alien race may have evolved and developed far superior technology than we earthlings have managed to accomplish. But in order for such an idea to even be entertained, you have to accept the notion of a billions-of-years-old universe and biological evolution (contrary to the observational evidence of a young universe from astronomy!).

When it comes to the question of aliens, it’s a worldview question based on what you believe about the past. Because I believe the Bible’s history, I reject evolution and millions/billions of years so, no, I don’t believe there are alien races skipping around from planet to planet somewhere in a galaxy far, far away. Now do I believe in UFOs? Yes, I do. Anything that is flying around that I can’t identify is, well, a UFO!

I also have other theological reasons for rejecting the idea of aliens, which you can read about here.
     https://answersingenesis.org/astronomy/alien-life/do-i-believe-in-ufos-absolutely/

So next time you hear claims about the possibility (or even necessity) of alien life, consider the worldview of the person making the claim.

""(contrary to the observational evidence of a young universe from astronomy!).""

Its generally accepted that our sun is around 5 billion years old, and the universe is still expanding and coalescing

"Generally accepted"? Accepted by whom? The "experts"? The Politicians? God haters?

Let me state publicly that I am NOT part of the "generally accepted"!
RV
RV

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:09 am

Crusader wrote:That's just great.   Let it be known that I refuse to wear a butt plug or any type of chastity belt.  I don't care what the government says is coming to molest me.

I found one for your X looks like it'll be a neat fit lol

Scientist says: we shouldn't rule out the possibility of Aliens/extraterrestrials - Page 2 Butt10
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next