Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DESPICABLE: Michigan Announces Plan to Forcibly Take Children From Parents For Possible Contact With Covid!

Go down

DESPICABLE: Michigan Announces Plan to Forcibly Take Children From Parents For Possible Contact With Covid! Empty DESPICABLE: Michigan Announces Plan to Forcibly Take Children From Parents For Possible Contact With Covid!

Post by Elizabeth Theus Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:47 pm

Is this what it has been about all along?

An excuse to break down the family?

To tear children away from parents?

It’s sure looking like it.

A highly disturbing story has just emerged tonight out of Michigan and I can’t even believe I am covering this.

A plan is now in play in Michigan for officials to forcibly take children away from parents under the guise of safety if the parents have been exposed to COVID.

Unreal.

I am fuming as I’m typing this!

It’s true though, watch this on Rumble:

Follow on Telegram @WeLoveTrumpNoah
{Go to link to view video:}

Here is more:

Here is a zoom in on that letter so you can read it easier:

DESPICABLE: Michigan Announces Plan to Forcibly Take Children From Parents For Possible Contact With Covid! E-R47e0WQAItWip

See ENTIRE article:
https://welovetrump.com/2021/09/06/despicable-michigan-announces-plan-to-forcibly-take-children-from-parents-for-possible-contact-with-covid/?utm_source=newsletter_randy&utm_medium=mixed&utm_campaign=newsletter_randy
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down