Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

everybody's going to get COVID. I will get COVID, you will get COVID

4 posters

Go down

everybody's going to get COVID. I will get COVID, you will get COVID Empty everybody's going to get COVID. I will get COVID, you will get COVID

Post by Sprintcyclist Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:01 pm

...........  AMA Queensland's President says the "full-blown virus is going to come", leaving over-50s with little option but to receive the AstraZeneca vaccine.

Professor Chris Perry is urging Queenslanders to get vaccinated as soon as possible to limit the risk of serious infection.

"It's going to break out of quarantine, and it's going to get through the borders. The borders have to open, we can't sit here for the next three decades, so everybody's going to get COVID. I will get COVID, you will get COVID, it's just a case of how bad that COVID disease will be."           ...............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouFogIEDSMw

In April this year

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

everybody's going to get COVID. I will get COVID, you will get COVID Empty Re: everybody's going to get COVID. I will get COVID, you will get COVID

Post by Crusader Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:03 pm

I've been saying that since April 2020.  We will all be exposed to it and it will contribute to herd immunity.  We should be protecting our vulnerable from exposure while the healthy live their lives as they see fit.  That way, the disease spreads and antibodies form among the healthy.  Once we get above 70% with antibodies, the herd immunity will start kicking in and our vulnerable can come out of hiding when they are comfortable.  Everybody gets freedom and takes risks at their own discretion and risk.

When I was a kid, most parents wanted their kids to get chicken pox because it was much milder with children.  I remember my brother being put into my bathtub to try to get him sick with chicken pox. (I was 5 and he was 2.) He never got them from me.  Back in the early 70s, there was no chicken pox vaccine and parents wanted to give their kids natural immunity.
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

everybody's going to get COVID. I will get COVID, you will get COVID Empty Re: everybody's going to get COVID. I will get COVID, you will get COVID

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:02 am

I think i've done so well with it because i was on a course of all the recommended preventative and treatment supplements. Same for The Captain.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:07 am

I think many many of us have already had it whether you know it or not.   Those with antibodies should NOT get the vaccine.    We should depend on natural immunity rather than an experimental quickly developed alleged vaccine from people with sketchy relationships to chinese labs.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:22 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:
...........  AMA Queensland's President says the "full-blown virus is going to come", leaving over-50s with little option but to receive the AstraZeneca vaccine.

Professor Chris Perry is urging Queenslanders to get vaccinated as soon as possible to limit the risk of serious infection.

"It's going to break out of quarantine, and it's going to get through the borders. The borders have to open, we can't sit here for the next three decades, so everybody's going to get COVID. I will get COVID, you will get COVID, it's just a case of how bad that COVID disease will be."           ...............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouFogIEDSMw

In April this year

I will get it and not feel it.

I may already have had it - a period this spring where I didn't feel especially well.

I take zinc, other antioxidants, and "horse paste."

I will get it and survive.

Pfuk your panic-mongering and your damned, double-damned God-damned JAB.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum