Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arizona town declares 'state of emergency' over border crisis

+3
Crusader
Calypso Jones
Red Lily
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Arizona town declares 'state of emergency' over border crisis - Page 2 Empty Re: Arizona town declares 'state of emergency' over border crisis

Post by Crusader Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:26 pm

2cent wrote:LOL at this one, though:
The administration is turning away thousands of migrants at the southern border and has opened up several new facilities to handle the surge, including a tent city in Midland, Texas,

Arizona town declares 'state of emergency' over border crisis - Page 2 773625082  Just who, pray tell, live in Midland?  Talk about just desserts!  I hope they're camped right on his front lawn!

But again, didn't Gov. Abbott declare that he wasn't going to accept illegals being dropped off in his state?  Whatever happened to that?

They are being kept on Federal property or private property that is rented by feds.  They are being kept out of Texas control and liberal cities like Dallas are enabling the feds.
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Arizona town declares 'state of emergency' over border crisis - Page 2 Empty Re: Arizona town declares 'state of emergency' over border crisis

Post by 2cent Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:44 pm

Crusader wrote:
2cent wrote:LOL at this one, though:
The administration is turning away thousands of migrants at the southern border and has opened up several new facilities to handle the surge, including a tent city in Midland, Texas,

Arizona town declares 'state of emergency' over border crisis - Page 2 773625082  Just who, pray tell, live in Midland?  Talk about just desserts!  I hope they're camped right on his front lawn!

But again, didn't Gov. Abbott declare that he wasn't going to accept illegals being dropped off in his state?  Whatever happened to that?

They are being kept on Federal property or private property that is rented by feds.  They are being kept out of Texas control and liberal cities like Dallas are enabling the feds.
Thanks, 'cuz I don't know what made me bring up TX, when it's AZ we're talking.  But while we're on the subject, there's so much dirty dealing going on - right out it in the open, no less - and all seem helpless to do anything about it.  

I'm not your general Debbie Downer, but you can't help noticing that it's getting scary out there.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilCat Breath Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:13 am

People in Gila Bend are driving the invaders to Phoenix. They should be dropped off on the highway.

EvilCat Breath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2