Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anna from frozen knocked on wrong door with Will Smith behind!

3 posters

Go down

Anna from frozen knocked on wrong door with Will Smith behind! Empty Anna from frozen knocked on wrong door with Will Smith behind!

Post by The Mariner Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:36 pm

The Mariner
The Mariner

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Anna from frozen knocked on wrong door with Will Smith behind! Empty Re: Anna from frozen knocked on wrong door with Will Smith behind!

Post by jirqoadai Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:04 pm

you shouldnt go there. the movie exhibits desires for independence. nothing more, nothing less.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Anna from frozen knocked on wrong door with Will Smith behind! Empty Re: Anna from frozen knocked on wrong door with Will Smith behind!

Post by The Mariner Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:41 am

jirqoadai wrote:you shouldnt go there. the movie exhibits desires for independence. nothing more, nothing less.

Yeah but it is funny as hell.
The Mariner
The Mariner

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:43 am

one of the very first all white movies and you have to pollute it with a xigger
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:55 am

independence...from whom? children from parents?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sun Apr 24, 2022 12:03 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:independence...from whom?  children from parents?
children from parents????? WTF? she was self raised. then left to oversee a kingdom with zero retainer support. had that been IRL, and i been her, after the snow melted, i wouldve done my very best to be Mary Queen of Scotts and butchered everyone for NOT being more involved. prolly wouldve also practised some Vlad Tepes too. only one swinging dick helped her out the entire movie.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sun Apr 24, 2022 12:12 pm

and i wouldve killed my horse for running off by shoving the klutz who attempted to kill me into the horses ass head first.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sun Apr 24, 2022 12:15 pm

a few times, until his head was offered no resistance by the spincter muscles. then stripped him and dunked him a few times in the fiord till he shook himself to death.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:13 pm

the movie sucked. I don't think it worth analogizing it with anything in real life.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:32 pm

is that why you thought she was trying to gain her independence from her dead parents? because you watched the movie?
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down