Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media reports (gleefully) that Mrs Allen West is arrested for DWI with kids in car

5 posters

:: Media :: MSM

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Media reports (gleefully) that Mrs Allen West is arrested for DWI with kids in car - Page 2 Empty Re: Media reports (gleefully) that Mrs Allen West is arrested for DWI with kids in car

Post by HawkTheSlayer Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:38 pm

2cent wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
2cent wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:Dirty bastards(po-pos and politicians) and their dirty bitches(media whores)!
And here all Col. West was doing was having dinner with Ted Nugent.  God help him should he have a dinner with Donald Trump.

Dang you  @2cent . Lol.

I knew better but you made me load the link anyway,. Just to be sure. Evil or Very Mad
Huh? ??? (Crap, you're not on the @ list atm.  Give it a shot, anyway.)  @HawkTheSlayer, what could possibly be wrong w/that link?  Please, I'd like to know.
Besides, unless it's an obviously hideous link no one should touch, (i.e. CNN), don't you generally read the link prior to replying?

Nothing wrong with the link, 2.

But i don't see anything there that says Mr and Mrs West were has having dinner with Ted Nugent!
I thought it was a joke , and a very good one at that!
All I saw was the receipt where the col and his wife dined together.

Maybe in losing my mind. I'll go look again.

Back to top Go down

Media reports (gleefully) that Mrs Allen West is arrested for DWI with kids in car - Page 2 Empty Re: Media reports (gleefully) that Mrs Allen West is arrested for DWI with kids in car

Post by 2cent Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:42 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
2cent wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
2cent wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:Dirty bastards(po-pos and politicians) and their dirty bitches(media whores)!
And here all Col. West was doing was having dinner with Ted Nugent.  God help him should he have a dinner with Donald Trump.

Dang you  @2cent . Lol.

I knew better but you made me load the link anyway,. Just to be sure. Evil or Very Mad
Huh? ??? (Crap, you're not on the @ list atm.  Give it a shot, anyway.)  @HawkTheSlayer, what could possibly be wrong w/that link?  Please, I'd like to know.
Besides, unless it's an obviously hideous link no one should touch, (i.e. CNN), don't you generally read the link prior to replying?

Nothing wrong with the link, 2.

But i don't see anything there that says Mr and Mrs West were has having dinner with Ted Nugent!
I thought it was a joke , and a very good one at that!
All I saw was the receipt where the col and his wife dined together.

Maybe in losing my mind. I'll go look again.
@HawkTheSlayer, above the receipts, there's a video of Col. West in a Twitter feed - and he is pissed!  That's where I learned he was having dinner w/Nugent.  
Dang.  Would've been a good joke, but nope - real deal.

Last edited by 2cent on Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:44 pm

I see it now @2cent . It's not mentioned in the print.
I had to go outside to get the vid to load in no man's land , 4g LTE. Lol.

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:02 pm

I'll add this. Nugent is not my favorite guy, considering his past avoidance of military duty .

Anyone who shits his pants and doesn't bath for weeks to get out of being drafted  is just not my kind of conservative.

I find West's meeting with Nugent rather strange.

Not sure if they are friends or it was just a business meeting of sorts.

Nugent' s foray into the NRA's hierarchy convinced me to cut off all support.

Personally, I think West should distance himself from Nugent.

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Sep 02, 2021 1:52 pm

Set up and an attempt to derail West's run for Governor.

https://floridianpress.com/2021/08/angela-west-wrongfully-arrested-for-dui/

sue their aces.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:32 am

politically motivated. I'll bet the Bushes and the cheney backstabbing bastards are behind this.

https://justthenews.com/government/local/video-shows-allen-wests-wife-dwi-arrest-was-harassment-abuse-power-says-ex-nypd
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2