Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to defeat vaccine passport

+3
Red Lily
Sprintcyclist
Calypso Jones
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How to defeat vaccine passport - Page 2 Empty Re: How to defeat vaccine passport

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:36 am

Well...you don't know Casey Jones.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

How to defeat vaccine passport - Page 2 Empty Re: How to defeat vaccine passport

Post by jirqoadai Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:55 am

Sprintcyclist wrote:Or you could be a responsible member of your society, be a part of the solution and get the vaccine.

Same as over 3,000,000,000 other people worldwide.
youre an egghead, arent you?
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:35 pm

I would have said, "tool."
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:24 am

Casey Jones wrote:I would have said, "tool."

If it is a Makita Tool, that would be wonderful.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:54 am

Casey Jones wrote:And the goddamn quack-vaxx isn't even doing what it was sold on doing.

AND...the vaxx volunteers who HAD Beer Cooties...are now AGAIN GETTING Beer Cooties.  Because this mRNA Spike Protein toxic mess is DESTROYING THE IMMUNE SYSTEM.

I'll say it, now.  No, not Merry Christmas.

Fuck yourself.
Except now every single ad is from a doctor or other VIP stating for a fact that nearly every new COVID patient is someone who has NOT been vaccinated.  
Well, not every single ad.  Gotta leave room for the guy from the military telling us how he's served his country; now it's our turn. Then there's the ministers, the restaurant owners, the you-name-it - all w/their attempts to pour on the guilt trip as heavily as they can.

Of course I'm too old to fall for that crap.  I don't believe anything we're being told.  I don't believe the numbers or any of the promises coming from the drug pushers, and I don't believe we're being used as lab rats being crammed w/a drug that'll turn us into zombies.

Either way, why they're pushing for it so hard, now that the country is plainly tits up, I don't know.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:24 am

Does anyone here believe there is a pandemic happening ?

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2