Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australia Now the Disgrace of the World: Police Attacking and Pepper-Spraying Young Children for not Wearing Masks!

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Australia Now the Disgrace of the World: Police Attacking and Pepper-Spraying Young Children for not Wearing Masks! - Page 2 Empty Re: Australia Now the Disgrace of the World: Police Attacking and Pepper-Spraying Young Children for not Wearing Masks!

Post by Leon Xiv Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:05 am

WCPI has been here for over 20 years and I have actually met a member of MEK. Anglo Australians are considered piss weak by these po' widdle 'refugees', every foreigner that comes into Australia considers themself a settler not a tourist.

Leon Xiv

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnqUEbnfbt61iecCRL6mHOw

Back to top Go down

Australia Now the Disgrace of the World: Police Attacking and Pepper-Spraying Young Children for not Wearing Masks! - Page 2 Empty Re: Australia Now the Disgrace of the World: Police Attacking and Pepper-Spraying Young Children for not Wearing Masks!

Post by Sprintcyclist Sat Aug 21, 2021 7:44 am

A Camberwell GP says children are turning to self harm and experiencing suicidal thoughts in skyrocketing numbers due to Victoria’s repeated lockdowns.

The Australian today reports confidential Victorian Agency for Health Information reports show the number of teenagers hospitalised after self-harming or suffering suicidal thoughts has spiked by 51 per cent, with a weekly average of 148 presentations a week this year, compared to 98 a week last year.

In a powerful interview, Dr Stacey Harris became tearful while describing how the lockdowns are “destroying” kids.

She saw five suicidal year 12 students in a single day last week.

“I saw five 17 and 18-year-olds, all in year 12 on the brink … talking about suicide, talking about self-harm,” she told Neil Mitchell.

“These kids that were once happy go lucky kids, high achievers, are harming themselves.

“It breaks my heart to see these kids being destroyed day after day, after day, after day.

“If I take a day off for my mental health I know that they’re not being seen. It’s just got so bad … you have no idea.”

Dr Harris says she’s heard the Monash Medical Centre and Royal Children’s Hospital are “inundated” with mental health cases.

“None of them want to talk because their jobs are on the line, but they’re seeing it,” she said.

https://www.3aw.com.au/camberwell-gp-shares-heartbreaking-anecdotal-evidence-that-lockdowns-are-destroying-children/

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2