Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor advises pregnant women to get vaxxed

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Doctor advises pregnant women to get vaxxed Empty Doctor advises pregnant women to get vaxxed

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:04 pm

bad idea.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/doctor-urges-pregnant-people-to-get-vaccinated/

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Lone Gunman like this post

Back to top Go down

Doctor advises pregnant women to get vaxxed Empty Re: Doctor advises pregnant women to get vaxxed

Post by Red Lily Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:11 pm

I agree. Bad idea.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and Lone Gunman like this post

Back to top Go down

Doctor advises pregnant women to get vaxxed Empty Re: Doctor advises pregnant women to get vaxxed

Post by Sprintcyclist Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:26 pm

Good sensible medically based idea.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:51 pm

Why do you think it's sensible advice, Sprint?    The World Health Organization has advised against pregnant and breastfeeding women having the jab because they weren't in the initial trials and there is not enough safety data.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer, 2cent and JMWinPR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:12 am

Warped.  (Some pretty funny comments, though.)
2cent
2cent

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:12 am

yes they are funny.    I am really disturbed at this advice for pregnant women to be vaxxed.   I remember thalidomide.

for that matter i remember fosamax...that was a killer for Merck so they came out with that HPV vax for young kids hoping to make up for the fosamax EPIC loss. It's all about the $$$$.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Lone Gunman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:55 am

Red Lily wrote:Why do you think it's sensible advice, Sprint?    The World Health Organization has advised against pregnant and breastfeeding women having the jab because they weren't in the initial trials and there is not enough safety data.
We'll all be waiting w/bated breath for that reply.

Okay, so maybe I went a little overboard w/my first pregnancy, but I wouldn't so much as take an aspirin, and suffered a headache for 5 months.  Like I said, a mite overkill perhaps, but EVERYBODY KNOWS that no pregnant woman needs to be ingesting any kind of drug that could adversely affect her baby.  
Yet, this jerk is trying to convince pregnant WOMEN (ahem) to ingest that isn't even FDA approved?  What a quack!  (Not that I hold a whole lot of faith in the FDA, mind you.)  Like you infer, people in his group generally cling to every word from the FDA, WHO, and/or NIH, as if from the lips of God.

What makes this occasion so different?  Hmm.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:46 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:Good sensible medically based idea.

............ The RACGP and the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RANZCOG) have urged practitioners in all jurisdictions to heed advice issued by RANZCOG and ATAGI that recommends routinely offering women the Pfizer vaccine at any stage of pregnancy.

Global surveillance data from large numbers of pregnant women have not identified any significant safety concerns with mRNA COVID-19 vaccines given at any stage of pregnancy. The TGA has also not noted any serious side effects in its weekly COVID vaccine safety reports. ..........

https://www1.racgp.org.au/newsgp/clinical/practitioners-reminded-about-covid-vaccine-for-pre

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:31 pm

Drugs easily cross the placenta and can affect fetal brain and nervous system development and the effects are vastly different to that of mature systems.

Pain relief medications, alcohol, antibiotics and many natural supplements aren't even safe to take when you are pregnant.

Thalidomide was once highly recommended to pregnant women with tragic consequences. They considered recommending Thalidomide to be sound medical advice.

Even the WHO advises against it and anyone recommending pregnant women take an unproven and not sufficiently tested vaccine which can possibly even alter human DNA is grossly negligent and unethical imo.

Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:35 pm

Red Lily wrote:Drugs easily cross the placenta and can affect fetal brain and nervous system development and the effects are vastly different to that of mature systems.

Pain relief medications, alcohol, antibiotics and many natural supplements aren't even safe to take when you are pregnant.

Thalidomide was once highly recommended to pregnant women with tragic consequences.  They considered recommending Thalidomide to be sound medical advice.

Even the WHO advises against it and anyone recommending pregnant women take an unproven and not sufficiently tested vaccine which can possibly even alter human DNA is grossly negligent and unethical imo.

Maybe pregnant women should not eat anything either?

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next