Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mika B says Christianity is a death cult

3 posters

Go down

Mika B says Christianity is a death cult Empty Mika B says Christianity is a death cult

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:16 pm

Ramping it up a half a notch.

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/mark-finkelstein/2021/08/11/scarborough-scolds-death-cult-parents-think-jesus-will-protect

"""""Joe, back this morning, bought into Mika's "death cult" trope. Scarborough was responding to a report from NBC's Kerry Sanders, who said that a Collier County [Naples area] mom who was sending her children to school without masks was doing so because "we believe our faith will protect us."

That set Scarborough off. Scarborough scratched his head at the idea that parents were relying on "Jesus" to protect their children. He also questioned whether Jesus wanted 600,000 people to die from Covid.

SCARBOROUGH: I just, makes me scratch my head when I hear reports of parents saying we're going to ignore doctors, we're going to ignore science, and Jesus is going to take care of our children. So we can act reckless medically. Jesus is going to take -- do they think that Jesus decided to kill over 600,000 people with the Covid virus?

It's, it's, it's -- I would say it's beyond anything I've seen, except sadly, it's consistent with much of what I've seen over much of the past five years. Other than now, in what Mika calls a death cult, we have parents who are willingly sending their kids into schools, less safe than medicine suggests they could be or that their doctors, their own family doctors, would suggest they could be if they took some simple precautions.

"In what Mika calls a death cult, we have parents who are willingly sending their kids into schools, less safe than medicine suggests they could be."

It is ugly for Scarborough to call people with deeply-held religious beliefs members of a "death cult." Would Scarborough have done so if the person sending her kids to school without masks was a devout Muslim? For that matter, Sanders didn't say that the mom in question was a Christian: Scarborough simply assumed it when "faith" came up.

Joe Scarborough calling parents who rely on Jesus to protect their children from Covid members of a "death cult" was sponsored in part by Allstate and Sleep Number."""""
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Mika B says Christianity is a death cult Empty Re: Mika B says Christianity is a death cult

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:12 pm

Joe is an anal orifice.

Back to top Go down

Mika B says Christianity is a death cult Empty Re: Mika B says Christianity is a death cult

Post by Casey Jones Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:46 pm

Joe Smarmborough is a pathetic, aging, failed politician; barely successful as a yakker on a channel no one watches. The BEST he can do in terms of wombyns is this fiftysomething divorced moronic dyed-blonde child of a Club-Of-Rome insider. The Polack Zbiognowgew, who knew JUST WHAT EVERYONE MUST DO.

He wasn't that smart and his daughter is an imbecile. And they present their idiocy, Joe and his ho, to people even more stupid.

I give no pfux what this dyed aging tramp has to say...ABOUT ANYTHING.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down