Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yesterday. Andrew Napolitano canned at Fox

3 posters

:: Media :: MSM

Go down

Yesterday. Andrew Napolitano canned at Fox Empty Yesterday. Andrew Napolitano canned at Fox

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:10 am

apparently he was looking for a new lover on the job.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/judge-napolitano-just-got-shitcanned-by-fox-news/

and this is interesting....it appears he was canned nearly immediately from what i can tell.   he was hitting on another male.
The guys who hit on women...it takes longer to get them out and with a fight.  Of course....you can't always trust women to tell the truth...sometimes they use sexual predation as a vengeance tactic.

trend of sexual misconduct with men. This is a judge mind you. Which oughta be an indication of the current state of our judicial.

https://thelibertydaily.com/andrew-napolitano-fired-from-fox-news-following-lawsuit-trend-of-sexual-misconduct-with-men/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Yesterday. Andrew Napolitano canned at Fox Empty Re: Yesterday. Andrew Napolitano canned at Fox

Post by 2cent Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:35 pm

A lot of this doesn't make any sense.  On the one hand, ya got the guy, Fawcett, complaining that Fox barely gave his allegations the time of day.  On the other, Napalitano is, after all, fired.
So which is it?  Yesterday. Andrew Napolitano canned at Fox 553500953
Fawcett told Dobbs who in turn reported allegations to Fox's chief human resources officer, Kevin Lord, who is alleged to have responded dismissively: 'Well, what are you going to do about it?'
Fawcett claims the network did nothing to intervene despite there being two similar outstanding lawsuits against Napolitano. 
He has said executives 'will bend over backwards to protect such behavior so long as it is perpetrated by senior management or prominent on-air personalities.'  
Fawcett alleges that Napolitano's reputation for sexual harassing young men was well-established by 2019, the year Fawcett says he began working for the Fox Business channel.

Napolitano has previously called the allegations against him 'pure fiction.' 

Fox said the network investigated and 'took immediate, appropriate action.' The company said it and Napolitano had since ended their relationship.
Again, so which is it?

If it matters, I never did much care for Napolitano.  He always spoke as an authority on every subject, but even lil' ol' me busted him several times for being full of it.  And moreso, himself.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Yesterday. Andrew Napolitano canned at Fox Empty Re: Yesterday. Andrew Napolitano canned at Fox

Post by Casey Jones Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:53 pm

I never watched him.

And FNC has degenerated into a circus. Sometimes Carlson had some on-point monologues. But now he's hectoring for the poison not-vaxx...so he's dead, too...

I will not submit. Not to propaganda, any more than to genetic-experimentation poison.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down