Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future Olympic Games Might Forgo Medals and Offer Participation Trophies

2 posters

Go down

Future Olympic Games Might Forgo Medals and Offer Participation Trophies Empty Future Olympic Games Might Forgo Medals and Offer Participation Trophies

Post by Elizabeth Theus Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:26 pm

Hello Americans. I’m Todd Starnes with news and commentary next.

American swimmer Lilly King is miffed at all of you sports fans out there.

She used a profane choice of words to describe critics of the U.S. women’s swimming team.

“Excuse my French but the fact that we’re not celebrating silver and bronze is bull****,” she said in response to critics of the U.S. team’s performance after finishing second in the women’s 200m breaststroke.

They came home with the silver and bronze medals in Tokyo. Coming up short of the gold. And that’s what led to Ms. White’s profane outburst. She wants to know why fans are not cheering or celebrating their second and third-place finishes.

“What is that about?” she asks. “You get to bring a medal home for your country and just because we compete for the United States, and maybe we have extremely high standards for this sort of thing, that doesn’t excuse the fact that we haven’t been celebrating silver and bronze as much as gold.”

She says it’s not just about winning. It’s about celebrating an athlete’s career.

Spoken like a true loser.

As if there is something wrong with pushing athletes to be the best they can be – to win the gold.

Don’t be surprised if future Olympic Games decide to forgo medals and instead offer participation trophies — to soothe the fragile egos of modern-day athletes.

https://www.toddstarnes.com/opinion/future-olympic-games-might-forgo-medals-and-offer-participation-trophies/?utm_source=Todd+Starnes+Newsletter&utm_campaign=e539c343ed-Aug+25_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_92d26c77ee-e539c343ed-113944253
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Lone Gunman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Future Olympic Games Might Forgo Medals and Offer Participation Trophies Empty Re: Future Olympic Games Might Forgo Medals and Offer Participation Trophies

Post by Elizabeth Theus Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:28 pm

I'm done with it all. I've stopped watching football, basketball, and baseball. This year for the first time...I'm not even turning on the olympics.
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Lone Gunman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Future Olympic Games Might Forgo Medals and Offer Participation Trophies Empty Re: Future Olympic Games Might Forgo Medals and Offer Participation Trophies

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:33 am

America hating, athlete activist Gwen Berry fails to medal.

https://nypost.com/2021/08/03/gwen-berry-fails-to-medal-after-olympic-trial-flag-controversy/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down