Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Media says the Vaxx are becoming angry with the unvaxxed

3 posters

:: Media :: MSM

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Media says the Vaxx are becoming angry with the unvaxxed Empty Media says the Vaxx are becoming angry with the unvaxxed

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:53 am

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/as-virus-cases-rise-another-contagion-spreads-among-the-vaccinated-anger/ar-AAMBt7p?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

always stoking hatred and violence aren't they.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Media says the Vaxx are becoming angry with the unvaxxed Empty Re: Media says the Vaxx are becoming angry with the unvaxxed

Post by 2cent Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:31 pm

Do I have to click on the link to verify that they are lying once again? 

As you say, stoking the flames.  I'm so ready to help tear this country apart so we can start anew that I just can't hardly stand it.

This older guy called into that talk show I was listening to this morning.  The question was:  "Do you think patriots will take up arms, to take this country back?"
That guy had it going on - brain-wise.  He was sure it would take some states seceding, and then the Libs trying to take it back.  Hence Civil War II.

What I didn't get is why the talk show host didn't WANT it to come to arms.  I am MORE than ready!
And yes, I know it's going to be one rough road, horrid, even.  But, we're WAY past due for pulling country back to something at least halfway close to its original purpose and aim.

Bring it on!
2cent
2cent

Leon Xiv likes this post

Back to top Go down

Media says the Vaxx are becoming angry with the unvaxxed Empty Re: Media says the Vaxx are becoming angry with the unvaxxed

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:08 pm

https://basedunderground.com/2021/07/27/signs-of-covid-injection-failure-mount/

this is part of the reason the left is angry. They don't like this info getting out. It messes with their goals.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:10 pm

More. Biden says.... If you're not taking the vaxx you're stupid. (you're not nearly as smart as i thought you were) We're smarter dude. We're on to you.

https://therightscoop.com/biden-insults-people-who-havent-been-vaccinated-video/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:10 pm

There's a problem when you think insulting people is going to bring them to your side. LOLOL

He's wiped his butt till its raw.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:37 pm

https://thelibertydaily.com/daniel-horowitz-perfectly-sums-up-the-cdcs-covid-lies-in-one-sentence/

"Only the sick governing elites can look you in the eye with a straight face and force experimental injections on u because masks didn’t work while simultaneously forcing masks on you because the injections didn’t work." -- Daniel Horowitz
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Casey Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Xiv Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:49 pm

2cent wrote:Do I have to click on the link to verify that they are lying once again? 

As you say, stoking the flames.  I'm so ready to help tear this country apart so we can start anew that I just can't hardly stand it.

This older guy called into that talk show I was listening to this morning.  The question was:  "Do you think patriots will take up arms, to take this country back?"
That guy had it going on - brain-wise.  He was sure it would take some states seceding, and then the Libs trying to take it back.  Hence Civil War II.

What I didn't get is why the talk show host didn't WANT it to come to arms.  I am MORE than ready!
And yes, I know it's going to be one rough road, horrid, even.  But, we're WAY past due for pulling country back to something at least halfway close to its original purpose and aim.

Bring it on!
Australia is going the same way, a flaccid Prime Minister and State premiers who are installing their own systems of martial law.

Leon Xiv

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnqUEbnfbt61iecCRL6mHOw

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:44 pm

Talking to my son in florida tonite and I asked him about the media saying that there were thousands of dead and dying with covid in Florida. He says it is a lie.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:55 pm

An overview of filtration efficiency through the masks: Mechanisms of the aerosols penetration

"Furthermore, a mask often becomes a virus collector during repeated

breathing activities, particularly when its outer surface is exposed to

contaminated droplets [8,16].

Given that viruses and bacteria will stay on the surface and in the

masks during wear for a considerably long period of time, it is

obviously dangerous and undesirable if they can live safely and remain

active in the warm and humid microenvironment in the masks. Due to the

conditions of the mask and the high humidity and temperature created

during the respiration cycle, it will lead to the formation of steam in

the mask, and this process will accelerate the mechanism of penetration

and faster spread of microorganisms to the inner parts of the mask.

Simulations and numerical studies have considered this phenomenon as a

physical process in heat transfer and mass transfer in porous materials [13]."

https://disq.us/url?url=htt...

Let me cut to the chase....DO NOT expect your N95 mask to be efficient protection against any virus!! It is simply a VIRUS COLLECTION SITE YOU MOUNT ON YOUR FACE!
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Leon Xiv likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Xiv Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:11 pm

A dust mask is meant to be resistant to dust - nothing else

Leon Xiv

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnqUEbnfbt61iecCRL6mHOw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next