Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My last discussion on the subject of abortion:

+2
HawkTheSlayer
Lummy
6 posters

Go down

My last discussion on the subject of abortion: Empty My last discussion on the subject of abortion:

Post by Lummy Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:14 pm

Not because it shouldn't be discussed ad nauseum, but because neither of us really care. Do you?

I've been over this many times on various boards, but it seems to be such a rallying point that the facts expressed here in this, my opinion, don't seem to make much of an impression. Never have and never will. Because you all are so righteous and stuff. Granted I am but a humble pilgrim, but I KNOW what you are, and it ain't pretty, sinner, and you seem to take pride in that. Amyway, if you're going to sin -- and you are, you might as well do it for some purpose, right? Right, bigot? I wonder what that purpose would be?

So, sex education begins these days at about primary skoo. Right? So by the time a kid reaches an age where all that learnin' actually means anything, he/she/it is in middle school or high school, where he/she/it arrives with a pretty high degree of knowledge about human reproductive biology or whatever it is they call birds-and-bees in these "modern" times. Right?

Stop me if I'm wrong or drift too far off the mark, okay?

By high skoo, the kid knows about birth control and the ins-and-outs of preventing pregnancy, including abortion and clinics and so forth. By high skoo, there is a veritable arsenal of preventative devices available to the child (LOL), much -- if not all -- of it FREE.

This is what Bernie has been talking about all these years, I guess. Until this dawned on me just now in a rare Eureka! moment, hoever, I had no idea he was so obsessed with sex. All them probably are, I suppose, don't know.

Anyway, the point here is that these kids are not naive. They might be stupid and annoying and vicious, but they are not naive. And aren't their parents proud?

See where I'm going with this yet?

I've done the math several times to make sure of my calculations because I'm not good at math anymore, and I keep arriving at the same conclusion: It is almost impossible for a kid to get pregosaurus. If they do, they were either trying or they were paid, I think. Don't you agree?

Anyway, it's not my problem and actually never was, and frankly, I don't care. Who's soul do you think you're saving, anyway?
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

My last discussion on the subject of abortion: Empty Re: My last discussion on the subject of abortion:

Post by Lummy Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:24 pm

Are you still with me here, or did you get bored and set off to make protest signs? LOL.

I'm not a preacher or a teacher or a parent. Am I going to hell because I really don't give a shit what you do, do tell? Does the Bible hold me accountable for what you know or don't know, or what you've been taught, or what you do at home or in the back seat of your teacher's car during study period (LOL)?

No, thanks.

In this country you still have some semblance of free choice. Well, you made your choice, and now you get to live with it. If you choose coat hanger, that is between you and God (oh, and the kid's father, you know (wut? wut?) -- the significant other? the one almost never consulted on this matter because that's not important, according to conventional wisdom), and also as far as I'm concerned because you don't give a shit so why should I? So it is no one else's business but your own (well, and his, theoretically), but that's the way you wanted it.

This is not all that could be said on this absurdly stupid matter, which is probably why the churches have taken it up (LOL), but it's as far as I go.

It's the biggest can of worms yet opened in my lifetime outside of war, which wouldn't you know was another rotten democrats' exercise at nation destroying, proof that as a rule, democrats are just plain rotten. Well, so are a lot of Republicans, but democrats seem just plain vile and given to proving just how intelligent they are when they leave the tracks. Pretty damn vile.

When this thread is exhausted, I will never discuss this crap again, and I hold no one in esteem who dwells in it or judges it.

Last edited by Lummy on Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

My last discussion on the subject of abortion: Empty Re: My last discussion on the subject of abortion:

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:25 pm

Just as with gun violence, a certain segment of the population has little morals or regard for human life.
This skews the numbers. However no one talks about who commits the overwhelming majority of gun violence or who receives the most abortions.

Speaking in facts is now racist.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:27 pm

They're barking up the wrong tree then, right?
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sun Jul 25, 2021 4:37 pm

my views are all who want one should get one. for incest or rape, the perp should get one. slice his guts open and start cutting out pieces. as for a woman wishing for one, allow it. CPK style. dont inform her how itll be performed. just take her to a tree and do it.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun May 05, 2024 12:12 pm

https://rumble.com/v4td65z-absolutely-heartbreaking-father-of-murdered-unborn-daughter-wants-answers.html
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun May 05, 2024 12:45 pm

Lummy wrote:Not because it shouldn't be discussed ad nauseum, but because neither of us really care. Do you?

I've been over this many times on various boards, but it seems to be such a rallying point that the facts expressed here in this, my opinion, don't seem to make much of an impression. Never have and never will. Because you all are so righteous and stuff. Granted I am but a humble pilgrim, but I KNOW what you are, and it ain't pretty, sinner, and you seem to take pride in that. Amyway, if you're going to sin -- and you are, you might as well do it for some purpose, right? Right, bigot? I wonder what that purpose would be?

So, sex education begins these days at about primary skoo. Right? So by the time a kid reaches an age where all that learnin' actually means anything, he/she/it is in middle school or high school, where he/she/it arrives with a pretty high degree of knowledge about human reproductive biology or whatever it is they call birds-and-bees in these "modern" times. Right?

By high skoo, the kid knows about birth control and the ins-and-outs of preventing pregnancy, including abortion and clinics and so forth. By high skoo, there is a veritable arsenal of preventative devices available to the child (LOL), much -- if not all -- of it FREE.

This is what Bernie has been talking about all these years, I guess. Until this dawned on me just now in a rare Eureka! moment, hoever, I had no idea he was so obsessed with sex. All them probably are, I suppose, don't know.

Anyway, the point here is that these kids are not naive. They might be stupid and annoying and vicious, but they are not naive. And aren't their parents proud?

I've done the math several times to make sure of my calculations because I'm not good at math anymore, and I keep arriving at the same conclusion: It is almost impossible for a kid to get pregosaurus. If they do, they were either trying or they were paid, I think. Don't you agree?

Anyway, it's not my problem and actually never was, and frankly, I don't care. Who's soul do you think you're saving, anyway?

so....what's your opinion on it?

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Sun May 05, 2024 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Sun May 05, 2024 3:16 pm

Lummy wrote:Not because it shouldn't be discussed ad nauseum, but because neither of us really care. Do you?

skoo and pregosaurus are not real words.
it is quite possible for kids to get pregnant. Maths has little to do with that.

Is your thesis 'Kids get sex education, therefore there  should be no unwanted pregnancies ever and therefore never any need for an abortion?'

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sun May 05, 2024 9:14 pm

Yes, I care very much!

If I saw ANYONE being murdered, I believe it is my and EVERYONE'S duty to do what we can to stop it. I feel the exact same way about abortion, it IS murder, it IS deliberate, it IS paid for with tax dollars and it IS avoidable!
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down