Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bay Area restaurants open up...customers have little patience

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bay Area restaurants open up...customers have little patience Empty Bay Area restaurants open up...customers have little patience

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:06 pm

https://www.sfgate.com/food/article/SF-Bay-Area-restaurants-customers-rude-Yelp-review-16333535.php

well. I GET IT. I have no patience either. These restaurants that acted like mask nazis then? won't be gettin' my money NOW.

and i dont' feel friendly to them either. NOR do i feel the least courteous to my doctor. Her...i'm gonna let her have it if she steps out of line ONCE...I"m waiting for it. 1. caused me the loss of my dermatologist.

2. violated my privacy. 3. ignored test results and said...well...your liver enzymes are high but i'm not worried. HELL NO SHE"S NOT WORRIED> IT WONT HER LIVER.

3. I hate women doctors. I didn't pick her. She inherited me and i'm gonna dump her sorry little ass.

excuse my french.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Casey Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Bay Area restaurants open up...customers have little patience Empty Re: Bay Area restaurants open up...customers have little patience

Post by Casey Jones Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:14 pm

I just pretend there are no restaurants.

FCUK them. As you said - Face-Diaper Nazis, then; now, not able to handle the customer load. Some of it is their doing; some not...but that's not my concern.

We are looking at crushing hard times ahead. So I'll eat in...best to get into the habit of it.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Bay Area restaurants open up...customers have little patience Empty Re: Bay Area restaurants open up...customers have little patience

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:52 pm

2-4 concrete blocks, a square of grating, sticks and small branches or logs depending on how you're set up, matches.

I like cooking over an open fire and coals.

Casey Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:57 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:2-4 concrete blocks,  a square of grating, sticks and small branches or logs depending on how you're set up,  matches.

I like cooking over an open fire and coals.
Kewel.

Set it up on a TSC utility trailer, $800, and sell by the sandwich.

You'll have more business, probably, than any of these chains.

EVEN POPEYE'S. They've been sending out discount coupons of late. I love that chicken; I availed.

The chicken they're frying, must have come out of the egg the morning before. TINY.

I love it but there's a limit to how I can be ripped off.
'
So...alluvthem. FCUK DEM AWL.

They can close; or get whatever assistance loans the government offers and be Zombie Corporations forever. Not my affair, not anymore. I eat in. Deep Fryer; local grocery; and when the chicken is cut off, I guess I'll be deep-frying possums.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:04 am

You'll never go hungry here. Always something to eat in the water and on land.
Lol.

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:06 am

HawkTheSlayer wrote:You'll never go hungry here. Always something to eat in the water and on land.
Lol.

I know...but that damn humidity.

I guess you got to be born to it.

I'm a creature of the Great Lakes; and discovering the dry West was a liberation. "Dry Heat" is not a fake thing.

Believe me, I'm considering it. Florida, right now, is on my radar as my next home...I can't control the social meltdown of the formerly self-reliant Western areas, but the arid dry environment, still appeals.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:13 am

It's bad dat youmidity!  You never get used to it. Two minutes outside and already sweating like a pig. I don't know how those old people lived without AC. Some didn't  even have a fan or electricity.
It's hot now. It's going on midnite and it's 81 outside with a heat index of 94. It's humid. How in the hell can you sleep outside? A fan would only make you more miserable and convection cook you.  Bay Area restaurants open up...customers have little patience 773625082

Casey Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:16 am

Ha.

Right now I have my contractor's blower moving air out of the bedroom...from the front room...from the open glass doors to the patio. Humidity 20 percent.

It's been hot but today was entirely seasonal. Didn't need the A/C. Cold in the morning (57) and close the windows...by ten the temperature was 75 and by 1pm it was 88.

Windows closed, and it stayed under 78 in the house, and dry.

This really is, or was, the Last Best Place. At least before the Californicators destroyed it.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:23 am

HawkTheSlayer wrote:It's bad dat youmidity!  You never get used to it. Two minutes outside and already sweating like a pig. I don't know how those old people lived without AC. Some didn't  even have a fan or electricity.
It's hot now. It's going on midnite and it's 81 outside with a heat index of 94. It's humid. How in the hell can you sleep outside? A fan would only make you more miserable and convection cook you.  Bay Area restaurants open up...customers have little patience 773625082

Places like Houston...never grew, until air conditioning became affordable.

Seriously. My old man was a chemical engineer. His employer became ExxonMobil...but back then, the check was signed by a division called EnJay Chemical. (as in, NJ...New Jersey). Division of Esso...corporate title, Humble Oil and Refining.

HUMBLE OIL. Originated from Humble, Texas. Humble Oil merged with Standard Oil of New Jersey (Esso) but kept their Texas roots. My old man was on the fast track, as a young man...1968, they wanted him to move to Houston (from Cleveland/Akron) with a big fat pay raise.

He declined and was told to resign. He did.

Because he didn't want to move to Houston.

I was ten years old. I didn't understand it then, and not twelve years later when I lived in Houston for a year; but now, I sure do. Air Conditioning is...LIFE. Take it away, and Houston becomes a tiny port town, again...in this case, a big ghost town.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:26 am

Casey Jones wrote:Ha.

Right now I have my contractor's blower moving air out of the bedroom...from the front room...from the open glass doors to the patio.  Humidity 20 percent.

It's been hot but today was entirely seasonal.  Didn't need the A/C.  Cold in the morning (57) and close the windows...by ten the temperature was 75 and by 1pm it was 88.

Windows closed, and it stayed under 78 in the house, and dry.

This really is, or was, the Last Best Place.  At least before the Californicators destroyed it.
Yeah, but a Cajun could freeze up dare in da winta without a large woman.
Or 4 or 5 midgets .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next