Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Add a forum?

+10
Jen
Lummy
Neo
Red Lily
Calypso Jones
vege57
2cent
jirqoadai
HawkTheSlayer
Sunsettommy
14 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Add a forum? - Page 3 Empty Re: Add a forum?

Post by vege57 Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:00 am

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:how about something for culture?   which would include...trends, fashion, ridiculing fashion,   etc...stuff like that?
Drop Red a pm. I'll let you ladies decide.

Seriously!
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:42 am

vege57 wrote:
2cent wrote:
vege57 wrote:
2cent wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:forum, " say whats on your mind ".. A. Confessions. B. dreams. C. aspirations. D. if i were king.
That might be kinda fun.  However, it wouldn't be wise to ask what's on my mind, at this moment.

I'm available if that's any help ?
Thanks.  That's actually very kind of you.  I'll pop out of this somehow.  

In the meantime, will you please paint and repair the barn, wood shop, garden shed, eaves of the house, and cow shed out in the field?  That would be nice.  Meanwhile, we don't have the necessary tool to replace the dripping kitchen faucet, and it'd be nice of you to tell my dearest where to go buy one.

And if it's not too muPh of a bother, would you mind replacing our Kubota tractor?  I kinda miss it.  Don't forget to add a plow.  We really need one.

lol, I live on 13 acres in Auckland and I fully appreciate your dilemma, There is always more to do than you have time to commit to it, Sometimes you just need to sit down take a big breath and let the stress drain out, I have also found a little alcohol can also be handy lol
Can't believe I just saw this.  Please pardon my poor manners.

You're right, of course.  No sense in letting the overwhelming overwhelm you.  Choose one thing, get it done, then go on to the next.  Once you start making progress, it gets kinda catchy.

And nope, can't change today, once done.  But the next, find your bootstraps and pull yourself up.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Lummy Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:25 pm

What about a History forum? And an Anthropology forum? I have never seen the latter on a general discussion board!
Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:40 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:it's nearly 2pm and i have single handedly taken over the board.

WHERE IS EVERYBODY???!!!!!

Are y'all over there at that stinkin' politicalforum giving them traffic!?  They don't deserve it.
Naw. I played some World of Warcraft this afternoon. I'm a little miffed/ sad this afternoon too. Guess it's one of those days, @2cent.
Jen
Jen

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:50 pm

I've been a little busy. Then I'm tired. Add a forum? - Page 3 360653857 Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:29 pm

Jen wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:it's nearly 2pm and i have single handedly taken over the board.

Are y'all over there at that stinkin' politicalforum giving them traffic!?  They don't deserve it.
Naw.  I played some World of Warcraft this afternoon.  I'm a little miffed/ sad this afternoon too.  Guess it's one of those days, @2cent.
Sorry your mood isn't so hot, @Jen, but you did end up giving someone a bit of a chuckle.
That was CJ, not me.   :)
2cent
2cent

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:10 pm

2cent wrote:
Jen wrote:

Naw.  I played some World of Warcraft this afternoon.  I'm a little miffed/ sad this afternoon too.  Guess it's one of those days, @2cent.
Sorry your mood isn't so hot, @Jen, but you did end up giving someone a bit of a chuckle.
I responded to CJ about people not being here.................  I was playing WoW.  But I wanted to tag you in there since you had said your mood wasn't the best today.  I guess I should have responded to one of your posts instead/ also.  I was being lazy.  I knew what I was doing -- it just didn't look like I did.
Jen
Jen

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:03 pm

Jen wrote:
2cent wrote:
Jen wrote:

I responded to CJ about people not being here.................  I was playing WoW.  But I wanted to tag you in there since you had said your mood wasn't the best today.  I guess I should have responded to one of your posts instead/ also.  I was being lazy.  I knew what I was doing -- it just didn't look like I did.
LOL.  That was on the 24th.   Very Happy
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:35 pm

2cent wrote:
Jen wrote:
2cent wrote:
Jen wrote:

LOL.  That was on the 24th.   Very Happy
Well now my day just got a little worse. Thanks. Add a forum? - Page 3 179296338
Jen
Jen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next