Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CNBC (formerly fox host) Shep Smith not doing well in his new show

3 posters

:: Media :: MSM

Go down

CNBC (formerly fox host) Shep Smith not doing well in his new show Empty CNBC (formerly fox host) Shep Smith not doing well in his new show

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:15 pm

Lost100,000 viewers in 6 months....and he throws temper tantrums. LOL former fox hosts say,, yeah..he does.

He took a YUGE pay cut...from about 25 mill to 5-6 mill per year contract.

I don't know but i think Shep is gonna be lookin' for another job soon.

https://dailycaller.com/2021/07/14/post-fox-news-shepard-smith-plagues-staffers-temper-tantrums-failing-cnbc-show/

They say he left fox cause he had run ins with Tucker and ...hannity?

I can't stand hannity anymore. I could stomach him prior to Rush's death...now i can't even listen to him. His show comes on and i switch to Books on tape.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

CNBC (formerly fox host) Shep Smith not doing well in his new show Empty Re: CNBC (formerly fox host) Shep Smith not doing well in his new show

Post by Red Lily Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:52 pm

It's absolutely obscene that these people can be paid $25 million or more.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

CNBC (formerly fox host) Shep Smith not doing well in his new show Empty Re: CNBC (formerly fox host) Shep Smith not doing well in his new show

Post by Casey Jones Thu Jul 15, 2021 12:09 am

Calypso Jones wrote:Lost100,000 viewers in 6 months....and he throws temper tantrums.  LOL   former fox hosts say,, yeah..he does.

Homosexuality is manifestation of mental illness.

Says all of history, and a few unreconstructed Right-Wing Wascally Wepubwiccans.

You can deny reality but you cannot deny the consequences of denying reality. CNBC was so eager to get another fabulous gay boyo...and what they got was a psycho with limited appeal even to Lefties.

Why the hell did Faux bring him in? Token queer?
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down