Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mike Lindell To Start New Social Media Site

4 posters

Go down

Mike Lindell To Start New Social Media Site Empty Mike Lindell To Start New Social Media Site

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:30 pm

https://www.businessinsider.com/mypillow-ceo-mike-lindell-to-launch-site-combining-twitter-youtube-2021-3?op=1

Interesting concept.

Red Lily and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Mike Lindell To Start New Social Media Site Empty Re: Mike Lindell To Start New Social Media Site

Post by Red Lily Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:48 pm

It's a start and I hope it takes off.

Don't you just love the way these people (the author) call everything that doesn't align with the leftist doctrine 'far right'?

Apparently if you choose to work hard, have your taxes spent responsibly, look after your own and don't want to be flooded with illegals you are far right now and need to be cancelled.

Good luck to him.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Mike Lindell To Start New Social Media Site Empty Re: Mike Lindell To Start New Social Media Site

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:56 pm

I'll give it a try.
Like Mike was saying, he'll have to have some good security.

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:26 pm

I'll give it a try too. I'll support anything and everything against Twitter, YouTube, Google etc.

Just the fact he has to keep it shrouded in secrecy for fear of repercussions makes me want to sign up.

Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:39 pm

Red Lily wrote:It's a start and I hope it takes off.

Don't you just love the way these people (the author) call everything that doesn't align with the leftist doctrine 'far right'?

Apparently if you choose to work hard, have your taxes spent responsibly, look after your own and don't want to be flooded with illegals you are far right now and need to be cancelled.

Good luck to him.
And who could miss this remark from said author?
Lindell, a prominent supporter of President Donald Trump, was barred from Twitter in January. The site began cracking down on misinformation and extremism after the January 6 insurrection at the US Capitol and banned many accounts, such as Trump's, citing the risk of further violence.
Unless you go to a "far right" source - such as American Thinker, it is impossible to avoid the relentless jabs that anyone near the Left, much less, FAR LEFT, find incapable of resisting.  

Yes, Hawk, it is a very interesting concept - one that sounds very original - and I wish Lindell all the best.  

Smart man to keep all info under wraps.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:00 pm

I never did get the My-Pillow thing; but it's good to see someone putting money to work to counter some real outrages - the antisocial "Social" Mediuh.

I wonder if his pockets are deep enough. He's been Cancelled - he never would have gotten as far as he did, without those specialty stores and Target carrying his line. Online sales...there's never any guarantee of any quality, and especially for a product involving bedding.

Well...we'll see how it plays out.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Sun Mar 14, 2021 11:24 pm

Casey Jones wrote:I never did get the My-Pillow thing; but it's good to see someone putting money to work to counter some real outrages - the antisocial "Social" Mediuh.

I wonder if his pockets are deep enough.  He's been Cancelled - he never would have gotten as far as he did, without those specialty stores and Target carrying his line.  Online sales...there's never any guarantee of any quality, and especially for a product involving bedding.

Well...we'll see how it plays out.
I didn't even know that you could buy My Pillow in stores, until recently.  

I started a thread about them over at TPF some time back, and got more negative results than positive, so shied away.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down