Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writing a new book

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Writing a new book Empty Writing a new book

Post by Leon Xiv Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:26 am

This is from a book I'm writing called "Defending the Crown" which is to do with defending the Virgin Mary. Anyway I will deal with the issue of the Anti-Christ.

Anti-Christ
As I have previously noted I am not a big reader of passages in the Bible and so on. The only part that is really of concern to me are the Psalms, and that is because of their use in the Kabbalah and other occult practices. In relation to the upcoming Anti-Christ I prefer to listen to other peoples opinions, not so much as of clergy but people you encounter on the street.

From this I have encountered ways of thinking about this issue that I had either forgotten, dismissed, or put it into the category of "possible but unlikely". But as time and circumstances change as well as thinking of mankind, I like the people on the street I have encountered have seen (and continue to see) the odds on these "unlikely" occurrences and events shorten day by day.

As I am an ex-Satanist and have mentioned in previous ebooks that pre-empting Judgment Day was/is a major target I think it is only appropriate and proper for me to inform you about the issue of the Anti-Christ and occurrences that will occur or at least have the real potential to do so.

Firstly I will tell you about the issue of the Anti-Christ. Most people who take an interest in this (and decreasing more and more everyday due to atheism and apostasy) are of the belief that the Anti-Christ issue will be a "one shot, one trick pony", nothing could be further from the truth. There is no designated "Anti-Christ", there is no designated personal name and neither a designated time or place for its appearance. That is because the one that is chosen (and accepts) to hold that title will come from a continuous "pool" of potential candidates. Just as there were/are prophets who had no inkling as to what they were to be, the same applies to the Anti-Christ, the reason being that if the identity of such a person was known then they would be killed (most likely by a human believer in God).

But also because if the person realised who they are, there is the possibility that they might repent of anything they were designated for and fight against the realm of Satan. The benefit to have such a person not knowing their planned destiny is that they would achieve actions that would place them in a higher position in worldly structures and they would be less likely to engage in actions that may compromise their planned destiny.

So yes, there is a continuous talent pool throughout the world at any given time. They may aspire to be the Anti-Christ or know it could be their destiny, or they may have no knowledge or anything resembling a desire for it. Was I a "potential candidate" for such a position? In all honesty I cannot give you an answer because I was never told anything either way. I extremely doubt I would be a potential candidate now, I have 'defected' twice and it was made known to me when I wrote my first ebook (Creed of Assiah) that it did not matter because no-one would believe me or care. And that seems to be the case, atheism and apostasy have full sway and anything that may cause the "dark powers" any concern is simply put into the category of "mental illness"; especially in the West.

Some people who do believe that the Anti-Christ will appear probably have a masculine "Donald Trump" type of man in mind because of what they read in Revelations. Again this is subject to change, especially now. With the "transgender" revolution that has overtaken the Western world, it has also provided another avenue to inject more candidates into the pool. A man can grow a full beard, put on lipstick, wear a dress, and will be considered in social and increasingly in legal realms to be a "woman".

It is humans who by their acceptance of such "redefining" of biology who by default approve of such an Anti-Christ, and if those who believe in God convince themselves and others that the Anti-Christ could not possibly be this type of human then are they awaiting something that has already appeared? Transgender, transsexual, transvestite, regardless of someones personal tastes/lifestyle such people most probably will (if not already) be potential candidates in the "pool". And looking at the West today if such a person did get into such a position they would be honoured in the media and this will spread into various social circles and realms. Bruce (Caitlyn) Jenner was made a "woman of the year" and Malcolm (Cate) McGregor is a media presonality, both are seriously high "media darlings" and both are post-op transsexuals. So yes, the potential is there and it is another avenue.

So the Anti-Christ cannot be defined as a "man" but rather as an "entity", much in the same way angels and djinn do not have physical genitalia. In another previous ebook of mine "Taking, Holding, Keeping - Possession and Exorcism Today" I gave readers a way to discover the "gender" of such beings (it is through their name and the letters within it are deemed either male or female). Do I know all the potential candidates (past, present and future)? No, as I said the talent pool is constantly being altered according to circumstances. It would be extremely difficult to slay all of the monsters of the world by yourself, but the odds would improve once you have increased your backup in this. I cannot name all monsters, but I will name this one.

Gladys Berejiklian
She is the Premier of New South Wales (NSW) the equivalent of a state govenor in the U.S.A. and she is the supposedly conservative leader of a supposedly conservative party in relation to the state government. But as we see day by day this woman is completely WOKE. In fact many members of the Green Party do question why she is not a member of their party considering that many of her governmental decisions are somewhat "leftist/green" based and more akin to the Chinese Communist Party.
But as the "cult of personality" has increased more and more around her due to the "COVID/Corona virus panic" we see that her decisions are no longer based on the conservative party (Liberal) on which the New South Wales state government is based. It is becoming purely her personal beliefs and "feelings", the entire COVID situation has been to both her political and personal advantage.

She has gotten most of the population of NSW in her grip due to the COVID panic, and she has used this to portray herself as a "saviour of sorts" and most people will buy this without question. It is fair to say that her favourite Modus Operandi (M.O.) is the "COVID" panic, she is also good at "delegating" unpopular decisions to others. In that way she avoids any personal responsibility or blemish against her character, and this tactic works quite well for her. With the so-called COVID panic we have seen media/news outlets devote 50% and more of their alloted "news time" to COVID along with its various 'scare propaganda'.

One of the first things she did when "COVID" appeared was to go after the churches, the "social distancing" measures implemented on them effectively halted church services. Not only church services as in the Sunday attendance but she went after funerals as well, limiting the mourners who could attend to immediate family such as children and parents. Even then the numbers were curtailed, with interstate border restrictions the usual attendance in "Berejiklian style" funerals was usually three and everyone present had to comply with social distancing measures and wearing face masks etc. What if you did not?

Well you could face a $1000 fine and/or six months jail. When church services were allowed to recommence she then brought in that social distancing measures were implemented in churches and effectively cut parishioner numbers in half, but not only that she made it mandatory that attendees signed in with the full name, address, and contact details. Still that wasn't enough, there were church services reporting that police were inspecting services to ensure that they were meeting social distancing laws, but further more services were getting "random attendees" who would come into the service when it began and leave about ten minutes later. The random attendees were undercover policemen (and women) looking to "bust" the church and shut it down.

Gladys will try to cover her anti-Christian activities by proclaiming to anyone that will listen that she is a member of the Armenian Apostolic Church, what she does not tell you is that she rarely attends and even then has to bring relatives and friends with her. Why? Because she is so unpopular that the other parishioners refuse to sit in the same pew as her, they avoid her like the plague...and maybe this is where and why she planned to shut down churches first.

Leon Xiv

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnqUEbnfbt61iecCRL6mHOw

jirqoadai likes this post

Back to top Go down

Writing a new book Empty Re: Writing a new book

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:01 pm

I'm going to have to read the OP again. maybe several times.    I need to time to consider nearly every paragraph you've posted.

First off.  I DO read the scripture and have done a study of revelation several times and will need to do it a dozen times more. I would say that going to the scripture and reading God's word on the nature and identity, actions and final fate of the antichrist might be more accurate than going to the man on the street. Although in this day and age, some men on the street are probably more biblically literate than some church so called leaders.

I do agree that there have been a number of antichrists BUT  there WILL BE...one and Final Anti-Christ and God's word has given us a description of this man.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:05 pm

Pre-EMpting Judgement day?  or PREVENTING Judgment day....realistically, more like DELAYING Judgement day?

????

Do you mean....like Satan pre-empting as in,, taking Judgement Day over for himself??
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:11 pm

There is no designated "Anti-Christ", there is no designated personal name and neither a designated time or place for its appearance. That is because the one that is chosen (and accepts) to hold that title will come from a continuous "pool" of potential candidates. Just as there were/are prophets who had no inkling as to what they were to be, the same applies to the Anti-Christ, the reason being that if the identity of such a person was known then they would be killed (most likely by a human believer in God).

Interesting...and i agree partly.    There are several anti christs ready to go at any moment in a given time period.   whether they know they are the potential anti christ, i don't know...but i DO know that since Satan does NOT know the time that God chooses for the beginning of THE end times......Satan must be ready with his candidates.   Though it seems that what appear to be potentials for his abominable representative on earth live a LONG LONG time, they still die. Hence....there are always a few of his candidates waiting for that time God chooses.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:51 pm

Can you post a passage or two from your first book?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:22 pm

One thing I AM noticing are the number of nations coming out anti Christian..and of course..anti Israel. Well.....we're getting closer and closer to the End Times and the rise of the AntiChrist.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Xiv Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:33 am

Calypso Jones wrote:Pre-EMpting Judgement day?  or PREVENTING Judgment day....realistically, more like DELAYING Judgement day?

????

Do you mean....like Satan pre-empting as in,, taking  Judgement Day over for himself??

Yes pre-empting, think of it this way...if the entire earth was turned into a God hating dystopia, literally hell then where would God send the guilty? Would it be worth his while to create some sort of "superhell" when the population of earth cheerfully make it worse every day?
So it will go like this...God puts the "Satan" (another story) on 'trial'. Satan will defend himself by saying " I rebelled against you because you wanted me to serve mankind. And yet look at the things they do...I cannot force them to sin, that is their own choice. On top of that, these creatures hate you. You promised Noah that you would not destroy mankind, so on what basis would you punish me?
Satan has 2 aims here, if God breaks his promise then witnesses will have to be disposed of and that includes the Satan. If that happens then he wont go to hell because he (and other demons) will not exist. Alternatively (what he really hopes for) is the prodigal son thing. And why not?! Lucifer was the first angel created.

Calypso Jones wrote:Can you post a passage or two from your first book?

Its probably better to download it, its free anyway. You can get it from smashwords.com
Being my 1st book it was probably a bit haphazard, I didnt say everything. I made up for it in my second book where I told the things I left out.

Leon Xiv

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Xiv Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:46 am

My new book cover
Writing a new book Indexi10

Leon Xiv

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:18 am

Leon Xiv wrote: ... So it will go like this...God puts the "Satan" (another story) on 'trial'. Satan will defend himself by saying " I rebelled against you because you wanted me to serve mankind. And yet look at the things they do...I cannot force them to sin, that is their own choice. On top of that, these creatures hate you. You promised Noah that you would not destroy mankind, so on what basis would you punish me?
Satan has 2 aims here, if God breaks his promise then witnesses will have to be disposed of and that includes the Satan. If that happens then he wont go to hell because he (and other demons) will not exist. Alternatively (what he really hopes for) is the prodigal son thing. And why not?! Lucifer was the first angel created.

Hmm ... So that is how Satan would be destroyed? Would that be a bad thing? It would certainly be an interesting thing!
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Xiv Sat Jul 17, 2021 8:12 am

Thing is that we (you and I) might not see it because we would be rubbed out, or else have our memories erased.
People generally perceive Lucifer as the Satan but you have to take in consideration that there is a female counterpart Moloch who is worse.

Leon Xiv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next