Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is a real man. I know one when i see/hear him

3 posters

Go down

What is a real man.  I know one when i see/hear him Empty What is a real man. I know one when i see/hear him

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:37 am

what about this:

-a real man is honest - about who he is and what he has done in his life
-a real man speaks up - even if it is to say things others dont want to hear
-a real man is focused on progress - not performance - on the process, not the goal
-a real man tries to give love to all, but does not have to respect people just because they are of the opposite gender. -respect is earnt, anything freely given has no value.
-a real man loves his family and therefore wants to protect them from harm. This does not have to involve fighting anyone.
-a real man has a true purpose - one that hopefully contributes to the wellbeing of others.
-a real man thrives not in competition, but in cooperation. Competition is based on winners and losers, placing value in it simply makes losers feel less of themselves and makes winners buy into the temporary delusion that they are better than others.
-a real man doesn&#039t care how he looks in the mirror. Period. He cares only for his health and the health of those around him. The fact that this may result in looking good is immaterial.

and i know there are no freakin' men anywhere on the left.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

What is a real man.  I know one when i see/hear him Empty Re: What is a real man. I know one when i see/hear him

Post by jirqoadai Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:47 am

a real man doesnt call on states to arm his armies, then declare them too in rebellion when they tell him to fuck off. 1861
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

What is a real man.  I know one when i see/hear him Empty Re: What is a real man. I know one when i see/hear him

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:03 pm

I'm talking about the important men...the men AROUND us.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:04 pm

Lincoln didn't get out on the battlefield? Did he ever? They send young men to die for the politicians reasons.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:29 am

Presidents don't do that, at least not while in office.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Thu Jul 01, 2021 9:06 am

Calypso Jones wrote:Lincoln didn't get out on the battlefield?  Did he ever?   They send young men to die for the politicians reasons.
yes. he was the primary leader at Stillmans Run. they say he had the fastest horse there.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down