Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Government report can't explain UFOs, but offers no evidence of aliens

+4
Red Lily
HawkTheSlayer
2cent
Peter1469
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Government report can't explain UFOs, but offers no evidence of aliens Empty Government report can't explain UFOs, but offers no evidence of aliens

Post by Peter1469 Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:26 am

This is what I expected from the report: We have no idea what these objects are.

A new intelligence report sent to Congress on Friday concludes that virtually all of the 144 sightings of unidentified flying objects documented by the military since 2004 are of unknown origin, in an extremely rare public accounting of the U.S. government’s data on UFOs that is likely to fuel further speculation about phenomena the intelligence community has long struggled to understand.

The report — the government’s first unclassified assessment in half a century — does not offer any definitive answers on who or what may be operating a variety of aircraft that, in some cases, appear to defy known characteristics of aerodynamics, and that officials believe pose a threat to national security and flight safety.

The Pentagon, assisted by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, found no evidence to indicate that they mark a technological breakthrough by a foreign adversary, or that the objects are of an extraterrestrial origin — though neither explanation has been ruled out in what has been described as a preliminary assessment that lacks sufficient data.

“Of the 144 data points … we have no clear indications that there is any non-terrestrial explanation for them. But we will go wherever the data takes us on this,” a senior U.S. government official said.

The report speculates about several possible explanations, ranging from natural phenomena to new developmental aircraft to what is simply referred to as “other” — a classification that encompasses a range of potential realities, including the possibility that at least some of the encounters defy simple, earthbound explanations.

“[Unexplainable sightings] pose a hazard to safety of flight and could pose a broader danger if some instances represent sophisticated collection against U.S. military activities by a foreign government or demonstrate a breakthrough aerospace technology by a potential adversary,” the report states.
Peter1469
Peter1469

HawkTheSlayer and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Government report can't explain UFOs, but offers no evidence of aliens Empty Re: Government report can't explain UFOs, but offers no evidence of aliens

Post by 2cent Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:23 am

I suppose their suggestion, therefore, is to shut down all airlines?  I mean, what with it being so dangerous 'n all.
2cent
2cent

Calypso Jones and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Government report can't explain UFOs, but offers no evidence of aliens Empty Re: Government report can't explain UFOs, but offers no evidence of aliens

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:49 am

I saw Elvis sitting in a Pecan tree in my yard, eating pecans.

Red Lily, Daily Bread and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:50 am

Peter1469 wrote:This is what I expected from the report: We have no idea what these objects are.  

A new intelligence report sent to Congress on Friday concludes that virtually all of the 144 sightings of unidentified flying objects documented by the military since 2004 are of unknown origin, in an extremely rare public accounting of the U.S. government’s data on UFOs that is likely to fuel further speculation about phenomena the intelligence community has long struggled to understand.

The report — the government’s first unclassified assessment in half a century — does not offer any definitive answers on who or what may be operating a variety of aircraft that, in some cases, appear to defy known characteristics of aerodynamics, and that officials believe pose a threat to national security and flight safety.

The Pentagon, assisted by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, found no evidence to indicate that they mark a technological breakthrough by a foreign adversary, or that the objects are of an extraterrestrial origin — though neither explanation has been ruled out in what has been described as a preliminary assessment that lacks sufficient data.

“Of the 144 data points … we have no clear indications that there is any non-terrestrial explanation for them. But we will go wherever the data takes us on this,” a senior U.S. government official said.

The report speculates about several possible explanations, ranging from natural phenomena to new developmental aircraft to what is simply referred to as “other” — a classification that encompasses a range of potential realities, including the possibility that at least some of the encounters defy simple, earthbound explanations.

“[Unexplainable sightings] pose a hazard to safety of flight and could pose a broader danger if some instances represent sophisticated collection against U.S. military activities by a foreign government or demonstrate a breakthrough aerospace technology by a potential adversary,” the report states.

About what I expected, too.
Even if they knew, they wouldnt tell us.

Elizabeth Theus and Peter1469 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:26 am

With the looned out behavior all the Karens exhibit in the world today can you imagine how they'd react if aliens were confirmed to exist?

Last edited by Red Lily on Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer, Daily Bread and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:28 am

HawkTheSlayer wrote:I saw Elvis sitting in a Pecan tree in my yard, eating pecans.  
Freakin awesome Shocked
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:30 am

Daily Bread wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:I saw Elvis sitting in a Pecan tree in my yard, eating pecans.  
Freakin awesome Shocked

Government report can't explain UFOs, but offers no evidence of aliens 773625082
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:00 am

Red Lily wrote:With the looned out behavior all the Karens exhibit in the world today can you imagine how they'd react if aliens were confirmed to exist?

The black man wouldn't be able to find white wimminz any more.

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:20 am

https://thehill.com/opinion/national-security/588223-ufos-the-channel-islands-and-the-navys-drone-swarm-mystery?amp

the hill. What? are they the propaganda arm of the gov't these days...moreso?

video. where's the video? how come there is NEVER someone there taking clear video of the incident. Video or it didn't happen.

NASA and that dead guy who loved talking about the universe...oh yeah..Sagan. They knew damn well there was no LIFE out there as we know life. There's something and i'll bet they know what it is...they just don't want you knowing.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:20 am

what was he wearing?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next