Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this Coverup of the efficacy of Ivermectin exposes an evil agenda

+3
Lummy
Casey Jones
Calypso Jones
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

this Coverup of the efficacy of Ivermectin exposes an evil agenda - Page 2 Empty Re: this Coverup of the efficacy of Ivermectin exposes an evil agenda

Post by HawkTheSlayer Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:34 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:alright..good to know.
What I used to buy was kind of a paste that came in a tube that would fit in a caulk gun. You would just squeeze it into the animals mouth.

You could just squeeze some into a bowl and pretend it was tofu. :)

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

this Coverup of the efficacy of Ivermectin exposes an evil agenda - Page 2 Empty Re: this Coverup of the efficacy of Ivermectin exposes an evil agenda

Post by Casey Jones Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:52 am

Calypso Jones wrote:if you're gonna get it, get it now....it's at animal health stores.

It's been in tighter and tighter supply, here - and the price has doubled.

I expect they're about to take it off the market, or make it a vet-prescriptive.

Because YOU WILL GET THE VACCINATION, CITIZEN!
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:54 am

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:alright..good to know.
What I used to buy was kind of a paste that came in a tube that would fit in a caulk gun. You would just squeeze it into the animals mouth.

You could just squeeze some into a bowl and pretend it was tofu. :)

It's got its own dispensing arrangement, the brand I'm using. I have a scale to weigh out amounts - my body weight, I want 1.07 gram every 14 days, preventative.

That's about twice what most people put toothpaste on the brush. Two large peas.

Tastes bad for about 20 minutes, and done.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by larryelkinse Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:08 am

2/2) Take ivermectin for early outpatient treatment, 0.2-0.4 mg/kg (taken before or after meals), if your weight is 60 kg, 12 to 24 mg at a time. Take it once a day for 5 days or until recovery.  

larryelkinse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2