Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doug Billings/ Simon Parkes. Purely informational

2 posters

Go down

Doug Billings/ Simon Parkes. Purely informational Empty Doug Billings/ Simon Parkes. Purely informational

Post by Jen Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:49 pm

Some of this I agree with. Some I don't. Some I buy.....some I don't. But this is information and we need all of that that we can get right now.

I am at the point in things where I won't latch on to any promises made regarding the election or the future of our country. I will believe actual events. And though the Media is totally compromised and just as evil as the Democrats.....the news of the actual events is going to have to come from that Media. When events are reported on the Arizona election analysis, etc, on our MSM, THEN and only then will I even consider believing it.

That said........ I hope some of you will watch this.

https://dougbillings.us/video/dougs-latest-chat-with-simon-parkes-6-17-2021/

Jen
Jen

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Doug Billings/ Simon Parkes. Purely informational Empty Re: Doug Billings/ Simon Parkes. Purely informational

Post by RV Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:30 pm

Jen wrote:Some of this I agree with.  Some I don't.  Some I buy.....some I don't.  But this is information and we need all of that that we can get right now.

I am at the point in things where I won't latch on to any promises made regarding the election or the future of our country.  I will believe actual events.  And though the Media is totally compromised and just as evil as the Democrats.....the news of the actual events is going to have to come from that Media.  When events are reported on the Arizona election analysis, etc,  on our MSM, THEN and only then will I even consider believing it.

That said........  I hope some of you will watch this.

While I agree 100% that the media has been permanently and completely compromised, I cannot see them ever telling the truth, conveying actual information nor reporting actual events. The MSM is an arm of the DNC and will forever more be. There is nothing that the MSM will ever do that will make me trust them, listen to them nor believe whatever they "report". As I learned with many of the Democrats, they are immune from the law and the Constitution.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Jen likes this post

Back to top Go down

Doug Billings/ Simon Parkes. Purely informational Empty Re: Doug Billings/ Simon Parkes. Purely informational

Post by Jen Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:46 pm

RV wrote:
Jen wrote:Some of this I agree with.  Some I don't.  Some I buy.....some I don't.  But this is information and we need all of that that we can get right now.

I am at the point in things where I won't latch on to any promises made regarding the election or the future of our country.  I will believe actual events.  And though the Media is totally compromised and just as evil as the Democrats.....the news of the actual events is going to have to come from that Media.  When events are reported on the Arizona election analysis, etc,  on our MSM, THEN and only then will I even consider believing it.

That said........  I hope some of you will watch this.

While I agree 100% that the media has been permanently and completely compromised, I cannot see them ever telling the truth, conveying actual information nor reporting actual events. The MSM is an arm of the DNC and will forever more be. There is nothing that the MSM will ever do that will make me trust them, listen to them nor believe whatever they "report". As I learned with many of the Democrats, they are immune from the law and the Constitution.
For us to ever learn anything, the Media will have to break their bond with the Democrats. Will we ever trust that that has happened? Probably not.

I can't fully believe anything the non-media media (doug billings, simon parkes, etc) puts out either............. I think they have been infiltrated and compromised also. So I just file away the points they make and ........ if it comes true then they weren't lying. So far it looks like they are lying.
Jen
Jen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down