Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

id like to know from others.

+4
HawkTheSlayer
2cent
Red Lily
jirqoadai
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

id like to know from others.  - Page 2 Empty Re: id like to know from others.

Post by jirqoadai Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:53 pm

Deleted.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:51 pm

I don't think you want to advertise that.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:28 pm

well whoever is running it..the people in DC are scared crazy. More fences, walls, wire and more security...national guard, FIB and DC cops (?) They're worried about a march 4 inauguration of President Trump. LOLOLOL what loons.

anyway...they've for all practical purposes locked themselves in...well that's fine...except they're still running the show. Shouldn't we have locked them OUT.

THey might be in control but they're sure uneasy.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:31 pm

how are they running the show? please provide details.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:04 pm

illegals seeking asylum have been released into the US with covid.  one.

gas prices going up.

keystone pipeline permit revoked.

getting back into paris accord.

looking into reparations.

DC on verge of destruction...which is fine with me.

/from Ene-Media NBC

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/here-s-full-list-biden-s-executive-actions-so-far-n1255564
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:24 pm

youve yet to show me what theyve mandated that all the other states have implemented. hence, its just a dog and pony show. no one in washington is running anything. the pentagon nor the cia is running anything. neither are the state department or justice department. i show as my evidence, South Dakota and now Oklahoma.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Wed Mar 03, 2021 3:45 pm

jirqoadai wrote:how are they running the show? please provide details.
That'd be a little easier, if the specifics of their long and short-term goals were known. Aside from remaining in power that is.

I imagine a group of people - such as at a CFR Conference - take a look at the globe, each nation's economies, their individual power, etc., and decide where to go from there, in order for "X" to be achieved.

It's very possible that they viewed the U.S. as getting a little too great, and worse, as the swamp was being drained, they could become exposed, themselves. That, of course, wouldn't do. Why, I'm not sure. I suppose it's sort of like the Masons, who were bound to secrecy.

Imagine my initial surprise when I learned that my own U.S. Senator, Tom Cotton, no less, was a member of the CFR. (Big secret that. not.) He always gave the impression of a simple man. However, it did explain his quick rise in politics, and also, his loathsome vote in favor of impeachment of President Trump.

Apologies. That's a lot of words for, "I don't know."

2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and jirqoadai like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:18 pm

2cent wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:how are they running the show? please provide details.
That'd be a little easier, if the specifics of their long and short-term goals were known.  Aside from remaining in power that is.

I imagine a group of people - such as at a CFR Conference - take a look at the globe, each nation's economies, their individual power, etc., and decide where to go from there, in order for "X" to be achieved.  

It's very possible that they viewed the U.S. as getting a little too great, and worse, as the swamp was being drained, they could become exposed, themselves.  That, of course, wouldn't do.  Why, I'm not sure.  I suppose it's sort of like the Masons, who were bound to secrecy.  

Imagine my initial surprise when I learned that my own U.S. Senator, Tom Cotton, no less, was a member of the CFR.  (Big secret that. not.)  He always gave the impression of a simple man.  However, it did explain his quick rise in politics, and also, his loathsome vote in favor of impeachment of President Trump.  

Apologies.  That's a lot of words for, "I don't know."

I don't know, either - but I have theories.

I look at groups like "World Economic Forum" - who're eager to STOP economic activity; STOP growth or progress. You will own NOTHING; and BE HAPPY.

That's an order, you.

What I see, is a Transformation - of the Elite Class. In a Free-Market economy, people get rich by providing products or services. Maybe not fairly priced; but people see what's offered, and choose to buy them. Be they Andrew Carnegie with his new steel, cheap enough to use as building material; or Billy Gates, with his new software, his computer operating system easy enough for kids to use.

So. The Elites make money. Klaus Schwab did something, at one time - I think he was a Bratwurst-flavored Warren Buffet. He owned and traded businesses.

But that's in the past. NO LONGER do they make money, or want to make money, by pleasing consumers. NOW they make money through GOVERNMENT MONEY PRINTING. Quantitative Easing - codeword for currency debasement. Introduced into Japan in the 1990s in their economic retreat - and what it's done has been, to keep their economy stagnant, now, for almost 30 years.

But the European nations began...we were later. Because it took time to get the Brown Clown in and have him get a Fed Chair in to go Full Retard.

So, these oligarchs just immerse themselves in newly-printed money. Which WHEN PRINTED, is not immediately devalued. In a currency debasement, those closest to the New Money benefit the greatest. The actual buying-power falls as that money leaches into the street economy.

So...these sons of bitches think they can shut DOWN the economy; put everyone in cages or on tethers; have Modern Monetary Theory (money-printing) imposed; and GET this money - since they, the Elites, are Too Big To Fail and will get the gusher of fiat-currency.

That is stupid and shortsighted; but so is most of what oligarchs, most of them pretty ignorant of economics...most of what they do or desire is stupid and self-destructive.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

jirqoadai likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:22 pm

i was looking for specific people. Big Mike and his wife have nothing to do with politics today.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:27 pm

jirqoadai wrote:i was looking for specific people. Big Mike and his wife have nothing to do with politics today.
That is what I thought, at first, but took a look back at what you asked, and here it is:
"How are they running the show? please provide details."

As far as who goes, of course we all assume Soros is. I imagine the Bush's are involved. The Rothchild's and Warren Buffet have always been two of the 'movers and shakers' of the world. Zuckerberg, Bezos, and, very likely, Gates, likely. No doubt, China has its showing.

Why does the "who" matter?

2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum