Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New evidence on JFK assassination

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New evidence on JFK assassination - Page 2 Empty Re: New evidence on JFK assassination

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:06 pm

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

New evidence on JFK assassination - Page 2 Empty Re: New evidence on JFK assassination

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Apr 09, 2024 2:31 pm

https://libertysentinel.org/jfk-assassination-doctors-prove-conspiracy-with-new-forensic-evidence/

looking more and more like an inside job.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and QuaseMarco like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:51 pm

i will help you out. theyre called the mcgruder tapes. they show a SS car tailing the convertable with 8 SS agents in it. four inside and 4 on runningboards. sometime during the ride, the front right SS agents arm got tired of hipping his M-14. at the time, EVERYBODY would fingerfuck their trigger. so the guy accidently cranked one off and it penetrated JFKs neck paralyzing his right arm and almost killing Connoly. the convertable saw there was trouble so increased speed, then when he saw John was dead, he stopped. in the SS car, the driver sped up, making the M-14 which was in recoil fire agn. end of story. the only good thing this did was mandate that SOG members never rest their finger on the trigger.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:04 pm

jirqoadai wrote:i will help you out. theyre called the mcgruder tapes. they show a SS car tailing the convertable with 8 SS agents in it. four inside and 4 on runningboards. sometime during the ride, the front right SS agents arm got tired of hipping his M-14. at the time, EVERYBODY would fingerfuck their trigger. so the guy accidently cranked one off and it penetrated JFKs neck paralyzing his right arm and almost killing Connoly. the convertable saw there was trouble so increased speed, then when he saw John was dead, he stopped. in the SS car, the driver sped up, making the M-14 which was in recoil fire agn. end of story. the only good thing this did was mandate that SOG muembers never rest their finger on the trigger.
That's as good as anything else i heard and I've heard it before.
But two accidental head shots from the shaky running boards while moving...?

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:10 pm

if youll notice the second John looked at his wife in puzzlement as to why he could not lower his right arm, thats when the second shot exited his top left forehead, while taking off his right rear head. straight shots. the two lined up by mere inches. the snipers name is known, ive forgetten it though. it wasnt much of a trigger squeeze, either shot.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:32 pm

jirqoadai wrote:if youll notice the second John looked at his wife in puzzlement as to why he could not lower his right arm, thats when the second shot exited his top left forehead, while taking off his right rear head. straight shots. the two lined up by mere inches. the snipers name is known, ive forgetten it though. it wasnt much of a trigger squeeze, either shot.

I like the avatar. Lol.

Calypso Jones and jirqoadai like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:47 pm

she got arrested twice that day. both times during a revolt. looks like that was the first time, or her nose would still be bloody from when they face planted her to the patrol car before zip tying her wrists together. no batons. seriously? i got blackjacked by cops just because i was driving in pig county maryland. and this bitch is getting all but a baton to the gut.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:00 pm

bwahahahahahahahaha...... now YOU do it. google " pig county maryland " bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Jun 01, 2024 11:16 am

More than one gunman. Gov't knew it.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/06/the_jfk_autopsy_skull_x_rays_prove_the_government_knew_oswald_wasn_t_a_lone_gunman.html

Secret Service agent Clint Hill explained how he was hit by JFK’s brain matter from the third shot, which created the right rear occipital exit wound that hit JFK’s head from the front just as Hill was reaching the JFK limousine during the shooting.

Hill offers a similar description in his 2012 book, Mrs. Kennedy and Me. He describes running toward the limousine (italics in the original):

I’m almost there. Mrs. Kennedy is leaning toward the president. I am almost there. I was almost there. And then I heard the shot. The third shot. The impact was like the sound of something hard hitting something hollow—like the sound of a melon shattering onto cement. In the same instant, blood, brain matter, and bone fragments exploded from the back of the president’s head. The president’s blood, parts of his skull, bits of his brain were splattered all over me—on my face, my clothes, in my hair.

Dr. Mantik’s optical density proof of the white patch forgery seals the conclusion that the U.S. government, from the first moments after the assassination, knew Lee Harvey Oswald was not the lone gun assassin. Secret Service Agent Clint Hill and the medical personnel at Parkland knew the right rear occipital wound resulted from a frontal shot.

The obvious conclusion is that the forger placed the white patch to hide evidence of the frontal shot that hit JFK in the right temple. Given that the U.S. government had complete control over JFK’s body and the autopsy evidence provides prima facia proof that the Warren Commission assignment was to mask a deep state false flag operation, one that the CIA wants to remain concealed yet today, sixty-one years later.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2